Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. A second later I realised I wasn't in my bedroom. I looked around. Great, the League of Assassins. And, I wasn't alone.

"Who are you?" I asked while glaring at the boy. He looked slightly older then me.

"Who are you?" He asked me while glaring back.

"I like you. I'm Marinette, nice to meet you. Now, what are we doing, locked up, in the League of Assassins?"

"You know we're in the League?" He asked shocked without showing the shock.

"Mhm. I've been here before. Let's just say it din't turn out to well for the bitch." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I assume the bitch is Talia Al Ghul?" He asked and I smiled.

"Correct. Now, why are we kidnapped? " I asked more to myself and continued, "By the way, what's your name?"

"Damian. And for your question I have no idea." He answered truthfully.

"I believe I can answer your question." Somebody said behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Talia/Mother." Damian and I said at the same time. I was shocked that alia was his mother but shrugged it off.

"You're here for the ceremony." She answered while smirking evilly and she leaned against the doorframe.

"What kind of ceremony?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Your wedding." She answered still smirking.

"WHAT?!" Damian and I yelled at the same time.

"Ok first of all, you are forcing your own SON to marry a stranger, in this case me, and second of all, what makes you think I would agree?" I snarled at her.

"I have your kwami's. And for you son, if you disagree she dies." I paled when she mentioned the kwami's and glared at her.

"I you dare to fucking touch them I'll-" I was cut off by Talia.

"Take her away." She ordered and a few assassins came in and took me away.

They threw me a room in, locked the door behind me and I yelled, "RUDE!"

I sighed and looked around. I was in a tiny room. It had a desk with makeup, a big mirror and a closet. I sighed again and opened the closet. Inside was a wedding dress. I took it out and changed into it since I had no other choice.

 I took it out and changed into it since I had no other choice

I then applied some makeup. I kept it natural.

"Are you done?" Talia asked trough the door and I answered with a 'yes'. She came inside and smiled.

"Good, it fits." She said.

"At least I designed it." I mumbled softly as they took me with them.

~Insert wedding and bonding ceremony~

"I'm sorry." We said as the door shut.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this." I said.

"If it's anybody's fault, it's my mothers." He said and smiled at me.

Let's just say Talia put something in the lazarus pit bonding drink thing.