Chapter 16

Marinette's POV

My energy was almost fully back. I still was to weak to use my cataclysm since every now and then I had to use my shields and illusions since Hawkmoth and Adrien came in a couple of times. Then they would beat me up again trying to get hold of my miraculous.

The door opened and Adrien walked in followed by Hawkmoth. I figured out he was Gabriel while here.

"When are you handing us the earrings." Adrien hissed.

"I've been here for 2 weeks. What makes you think I'll even hand you them anymore. I mean, try to kill me all you want but it won't work." I said casually.

"You fucking bitch." Adrien muttered and came up to me.

He punched my face before leaving with his father.

I created a piece of bread, I felt that I was almost strong enough. I ate in silence and sighed.

Then I took a nap.

I woke up feeling great. I had enough energy to escape. I used my cataclysm to destroy the chains and I stood up. Then I opened a portal, in the room I entered were all the kwami's and the miracle box along with the black cat miraculous. I quickly put the ring on.

"Pigtails!" Plagg said while a green light dimmed.

"We have to get out of here." I said while glancing at the kwami's.

"Kaalki, could you open a portal to the manor?" I asked to which she nodded.

"Thank god you are alright great guardian." She said and I grabbed the miracle box as the kwami's entered it.

"Wait!" I said as Kaalki was about to open a portal.

"Is something wrong?" Pagg asked concerned.

"We need Nooroo and Duusuu before we leave. Plus, I can't have Gabriel and Adrien running around the world telling everybody I'm ladybug." I said to which they nodded.

I quietly walked the room out and walked a different one in. I saw the 2 miraculous' and quickly grabbed it. I ran back to the kwami's and put the pendants in the miracle box while picking it up.

"YOU BITCH!" Adrien yelled while running in with Gabriel.

I quickly used 'venom' and removed their memories about me being ladybug.

"I'm ready." With that Kaalki opened a portal and I walked trough.