Chapter 15

Marinette's POV

I woke up with a big headache while groaning in pain.

"You are awake." A familiar voice said an I looked up and around me.

I was chained to a wall in an unfamiliar dark room. Thanks to Plagg I had night vision. I saw a normal Adrien and.. Hawkmoth.

"What do you want from me?" I spat out.

"Hand me your earrings, ladybug." They knew my identity.

"Grab them yourself, you assholes." I said while glaring at them. I earned a slap across my cheek but I didn't move an inch. I still glared at them.

"Something is preventing us from touching them, so hand them over. Or do you want your stupid baby to die?" Adrien said with a smirk. I panicked, so I shielded my babies with Wayzz powers that I got thanks to being the true guardian. I was also shielding my earrings at the same time plus making the shields invisible with Trixx's power, so that made me weak and tired.

"Go ahead and try." I said feeling weaker by the minute.

So they beat me up.

I wanted to use my cataclysm but I was to weak at the moment.

"We'll be leaving for now, but when we come back.. You'll have to know your answer." Hawkmoth said and left with Adrien.

I removed the shields and illusion and groaned in pain.

"The bitches." I mumbled before the world became black.

3rd POV

"Do you think she'll give the earrings?" Hawkmoth asked his son.

"Of course she will. We just have to try to take or take what's important to her from her." Adrien replied with a mental smirk.

"Good." He replied to his soon.