Chapter 21

Dick's POV

Something was off when I entered the room. I pulled out my phone for some light and looked around. Then I froze.

Marinette was in the corner of the room. Lying unconscious on the floor. A huge bleeding wound on her temple. Bleeding scars on her arms.

I rushed to her side and checked her pulse. It was weak but still there.

"This is bad." I mumbled and called Bruce while picking her up in bridal style.

"Dick?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to the cave right now. come as fast as you can." I said and hung up I left to the cave with Marinette

3rd POV

Bruce frowned and glanced at the class who was chatting. He couldn't leave.

"Damian, Jason, Dick is in the cave and it's urgent. Go." He whispered and the 2 boys nodded.

"It better not be something stupid." Jason said as they rushed the cave in.

"Tt, Grayson, are you here?" They looked around.

Dick walked in with Marinette in his arms. He put her on the sofa and sighed.

"What happened?" Damian asked while running towards them.

"Agreste." Dick spat out as he treated her wounds.

"I'll get Alfred." Jason said and left.

A minute later the whole batfam was there with Alfred. They had sent the class to their hotel and waited for Marinette to wake up.

"Tikki, why isn't she healing herself?" Damian asked the tiny goddess.

"She's already healing the babies, I can try yo heal her but I'm not sure if it'll work." Tikki said slowly.

"What happened to the babies?" Bruce asked.

"'They were.. About to die after Adrien attacked her." She said sadly.

"That's it." Damian stood up with Jason.

"Damian. Don't you think she would want to see you by her side when she wakes up later?" Tim said while frowning.

Damian sighed and sat down again.

"Doesn't mean that I can't go." Jason stated.

"Just, don't kill him." Bruce said and Jason left with a smirk.

After 2 hours Marinette woke up,

"Thank god." Damian said and hugged her.

"NEVER scare us like that again!" Steph said also hugging her.

"Mare, you scared us to death." Barbara said.

"Babs, I have a question." Marinette said.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to walk again?" She asked serious.

"I would love to. But I guess I'll need loads of luck for that to happen." Barbara sighed.

Marinette grabbed her hand and a pink light was seen. Barbara gasped.

"I-I can feel my legs again! THANK YOU!"

"Everything for my family."