Chapter 8

3rd POV

The bats were confused why Alfred took them out of the room but shrugged it off. After 3 hours they got suspicious.

"Hey blondie, where are Pixie and Demon Spawn?" Jason asked and Chloe smirked.

"Still in the living room." She answered while taking a bite out of an apple.

"That's not good." Dick said and they rushed to the living room, Chloe followed them while smirking smirking.

When they were in the living room their jaws dropped. Marinette had her head on Damian's lap and he was playing with her hair.

"What the fuck?" Jason yelled and their heads snapped towards the bats.

"Hi." Marinette said and Damian rolled his eyes.

"How.." Dick asked while looking at the 2 of them.

"You two know each other?" Tim asked and Marinette nodded.

"How do you know each other?" Bruce asked, suddenly also in the room.

Marinette sat up straight and the family sat down on the sofa.

"Long story." Chloe said while sitting down on a chair.

"Remember when mother kidnapped me around 10 weeks ago?" Damian started and the family nodded.

"Well, she also kidnapped me. She basically forced us to marry each other." Marinette continued.

"SHE WHAT?!" Everybody except Marinette, Damian, Alfred and Chloe yelled.

"Yes yes. Well we got to know each other in those 2 weeks and fell in love." Marinette said and Damian continued, "After 2 weeks of being kidnapped mother wanted to kill Marinette. We fought of the assassins and I got hurt in the process. I told Marinette to leave and the next day I woke up in the bat cave."

"Holy shit." Jason said.

"Language master Jason." Alfred said and continued, "Mistress Marinette and mistress Chloe, what do your tiny friends like?"

"Uh Tikki likes strawberry macarons. Pollen likes lemon macarons or honey. Plagg likes camembert. Kaalki likes sugarcubes." And so Marinette continued.

Alfred later came back with everything and Marinette grabbed the miracle box while the others looked confused.

"What's tha-AAAAA bug- no mouse no- BUGMOUSE!" Dick yelled while Marinette and Chloe giggled.

All the kwami's except Long and Sass came out and ate their foods.

"Thanks pigtails." Plagg commented.

"What are those?" Jason asked while pointing at the kwami's.

"THEY are kwami's. Sort of mini gods." Chloe said.

They decided not to ask questions.