Chapter 17

Damian's POV

We were in the cave searching for Marinette's location. I was on my way to my room when suddenly I felt somebody hug me from behind. My first thought was to flip the person but then I froze. I turned around.

"Angel." I whispered as she cried into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her. We stood like that for a while till she pulled back. My blood boiled as I saw her state. She was bruised and bleeding at the side of her head.

"What happened?" I whispered as I pulled her into a hug again.

"Hawkmoth and Gabriel. I took Nooroo and Duusuu with me.. Then I removed their memories of my identity. It took me a while o gain the energy to escape but I did it." She whispered.

"You indeed did succeed, Jamila. Let's get to our room." I said and picked her up in bridal style making her squeak.

I walked to our room, she changed and immediately fell asleep in bed. I rushed out of the room the batcave in.

"I found Marinette." I said and their heads snapped towards me.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Chloe yelled.

I smirked.

"Be quiet." I said and they followed me to my room.

I opened the door and they all froze. Marinette was peacefully sleeping in bed surrounded by kwami's.

"Oh my god." Chloe whispered while breaking the silence.

I closed the door and turned towards my family.

"Where did you find her?" Tim asked.

"She just appeared at the manor. I don't know the details." I said and they nodded.