Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

I woke up and realised everything that happened. I looked next to me and stared at him.

"Like what you see?" He smirked as I flushed and hid my face in my hands.

"Sorry about last night." I managed to squeak out in my hands.

"Don't worry.I assume my mother put something in our drinks." He said and I laid down.

"I've been thinking.." I started, "Since we are married," He cut me off.

"We should make something out of it." He finished me off and I nodded.

We both sat up across each other.

"Hey, I'm Damian Wayne." He said.

"Well, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng." I said smiling.

"Marinette Wayne now, I assume." He smirked and my eyes widened as I blushed deeply.

"W-well yes.."

"What a]do you do in your free time?" He asked me.

"I guess I like to design.. I do it as a hobby and a job." I said.

"MDC I think. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. So that makes MDC." He said and I nodded.

"Mhm. You're the first one to notice so quickly. Well I guess I should change it to MW now that I'm Marinette Wayne." I said smirkin.

"Sounds good, Malak."

"Malak or Angel? Well then I'll call you Shaytan or Demon." I said.

And that's how we got to know each other. It was a week later and we were still in the league.

"Jamila, I think, no I know, I'm in love with you." He whispered while looking me straight in the eye.

"I love you too, Shaytan." I whispered and we leaned in.