Chapter 11

Marinette's POV

Soon I was 20 weeks pregnant. It was a Saturday so I woke up early to make breakfast for once. I got up and got ready for the day.

Clothes:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for everybody

"Mistress Marinette?" Alfred said while walking the kitchen in, "You didn't have to! I could've made breakfast." He exclaimed.

"It's already done." I said smiling and started cleaning up the mess I made.

~time skip~

I was in the living room when I got a call. I didn't look at the ID before picking up which was a mistake.

"Hello?" I asked the unknown caller.

"Hello purrrincess." I could feel his smirk trough the phone.

"Don't call me that! How did you get my number?" I hissed at him.

"It doesn't matter, I want Plagg back." He said pissed off.

"Too bad that you won't get Plagg back. He is happy here. Do me a favour and don't EVER call me again." I said and hung up.

"Who was that, pixie?" Jason asked.

"Obsessed ex-boyfriend who wants Plagg back." I answered.

"Oh, almost forgot! I have to go to the fabric store for uncle Jagged's recent commission." I said and got up.

"Jagged as in Jagged Stone?!" Tim yelled while dropping his coffee mug.

"Mhm." I replied and chaos was created.

"Be careful, Jamila." Damian spoke and kissed my forehead.

"Always, mon démon." I answered and stood up.

"Bye guys!" I said and grabbed my purse before walking out.

I went to the fabric store and brought some fabrics. On my way back home I stopped at the park and was on a call with Chloe. Suddenly panic was everywhere. I looked around and saw the Riddler with his goons.

"Chlo, tell Damian and the rest that the Riddler is in the park right now." I whispered while glancing at his direction.

"WHAT? Alright I'm telling them now. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!" She yelled and I hung up.

The Riddler looked around and I glared at him as he pointed at me.

"You, answer my riddles or everybody dies." He said while smiling as a maniac.

"Alright." I answered as he started.

"Riddle me this, what is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?"

"The letter 'E'." I answered.

"What occurs once in every minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?"

"The letter 'm'."

"What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?"

"A glove."

"What must be broken before it can be used."

"Eggs."

"I can sneak up on you or be right in front of you without you knowing. But when I reveal myself you will never be the same."

"Betrayel."

'This is getting boring.' I thought and a moment after that Batman, Nightwing and Robin arrived.

'Finally.'

"That-that girl! She is even better then you! You are from now on Gotham's angel!" The Riddler said to Batman.

And with that Batman took him away. I immediately went home. When I arrived I placed my bags down and sat in the living room, scrolling trough my messages. Suddenly somebody hugged me from behind.

"Be more careful next time." Damian whispered and I nodded.