Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

It was exactly 1 week after we confessed. I was more then happy until one day Talia came in.

"What do you want, Mother?" Damian asked in disgust as we both glared at her.

"The girl has to die. Take her away." She ordered and my eyes widened.

"Don't you dare." Damian growled as he stood in front of me.

We started to fight and then, Damian got stabbed by a katana.

"Run, beloved. I'll be fine. Get your kwamis' and run." He said and pecked my lips.

I was crying and shook my head.

"No, please, I can't leave you."

"You have to go." H begged me and I nodded.

"I'll find you again, I promise." And with that, I left.

I ran into a room unnoticed by the assassins in the temple. I saw te miracle box and grabbed it. I quickly put on Kaalki's glasses, my earrings and Plagg's ring.

I transformed into Lady Mare and opened a portal. I used it to leave the temple and teleported straight to Chloe. Luckily she was in her room. She was with Kagami and Luka.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!" She screeched as she hugged me tightly.

I hugged back and de-transformed while doing so.

"Melody/Mari-hime." Luka and Kagami yelled while joining the hug.

Once they pulled away they started asking questions. I ignored them and a tear slipped down my face.

"Marinette, what did that bitch Talia do?" Tikki asked concerned and I took a shaky breath.

"I-I left him there. A-all alone with Talia a-and the rest o-of the l-league." I said and burst into tears. My friends and the kwami's were confused but comforted me.

"Who?" Chloe then asked.

"Exactly 2 weeks ago I was kidnapped by an organisation called the League of Assassins. They are well, assassins. Anyway, the leader's name is Talia Al Ghul. She has a son, Damian Wayne. Yes as in Bruce Wayne. She forced us to marry each other and bonded us by the lazarus pit. After a week we confessed and ya know.. We were- are in love. Today, Talia came in and she-she told the assassins to kill me. Damian and I fought them off. He unexpectedly got stabbed. I took care of the last assassins and Talia suddenly disappeared. Damian told me to run a-and I d-didn't want to b-but I dd in the end a-ad I l-left him with his m-mother a-and what if he hates me now." I said now crying again.

"I AM GOING TO CATACLYSM HER!" Plagg yelled.

"HOW DARE SHE!" Tikki yelled.

"YOU WERE KIDNAPPED, FORCEFULLY MARRIED TO A STRANGER, FELL IN LOVE WIH HIM AND HAD TO ESCAPE AFTER GETTING ATTACKED AND YOU ARE WORRIED IF HE HATES YOU?!" Chloe yelled as I nodded.

"Oh Marinette, you never change."