Chapter 13

Marinette's POV

Damian and I arrived at home. I had a bright smile on my face. Mar'i was the firs to notice us.

"AUNTIE NETTE/UNCLE DAMI!" She went to hug the both of us.

"Hello, ma bichette." I replied and hugged her back.

Everybody's heads snapped towards us and Chloe jumped up.

"Bug, you HAVE to tell me the gender!" She said excited and I rolled my eyes.

"Everybody wants to know today?" I asked and sighed.

Everybody relied with an excited 'yes'.

"Fine, Damian at the same time?" I asked while sitting own on a chair.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"2 girls!" We replied at the same time and their jaws dropped.

"YOU ARE HAVING TWIN GIRLS!"

"TWINS?!"

"DID YOU KNOW?!"

And they started congratulating us.

"Wait, you knew it was twins the whole time?" Dick asked.

"Of course we knew." I replied.

"Makes sense." Tim replied.

~time skip of 4 hours~

The bats were suited up in the batcave. Well, Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin and Robin.

"Alright, Chloe, Marinette, are you tranforming?" Nightwing aka Dick asked.

"Mhm, Pollen, buzz on!"

"Tikki, spots on!" Our outfits had changed.

Chloe:

Mine:

Plus my baby bump had disappeared

We used the zeta tubes to get to JL headquarters.

3rd POV

The JL was in a meeting when Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood and Robin showed up. They thought everything was normal until Robin followed which was also normal. But he had his arm around a girl's waist whispering something to which she smiled.

Aquaman and Wonder Woman paled as they saw the 2 new girls.

"Who are you?" Superman asked.

"Ladybug, superheroine of Paris and this is Honey Bee, my partner along with some others but they are currently in Paris." Ladybug answered.

"I was unaware a new ladybug miraculous holder had been chosen." Wonder Woman spoke to which Aquaman nodded.

Ladybug nodded and frowned, "5 years ago I had gotten my miraculous."

"Why was a miraculous needed?" Wonder Woman asked.

"5 years ago, Hawkmoth showed up in Paris. He is a.. terrorist he had gotten his hands on the butterfly and peacock miraculous. He sends out akuma's, corrupted butterflies, to akumatize somebody with strong negative emotions. Yes, any negative emotions. At first Me and my former partner Chat Noir were fighting Hawkmoth. 4 years ago I had to get more heroes. Those were Rena Rouge, Carapace, Pegasus and King Monkey. I couldn't trust them with a miraculous anymore 3 years ago. Then I got permanent miraculous holders in my team. Honey Bee, Ryuko, Viperion and Bunnix as a backup hero." Ladybug explained.

"Why didn't you call the Justice League?" Superman asked to which Ladybug and Honey Bee frowned.

"We did. 3 times. Each time somebody took it as a prank call." Ladybug hissed while she glared at Green Lantern as he gulped.

"YOU TOOK IT AS A JOKE?!" Wonder Woman yelled as the girl still glared daggers at him.

"Alright Pixie. Let's get you out of here before you accidentally cataclysm him." Red Hood said while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"wait, how?" Aquaman asked.

"Well, Pigtails here is the true guardian. She has gained all the powers of all the miraculous'. She is training to use them so she can accidentally cataclysm you at any moment." Plagg said while smirking as he came ut.

The JL and Teen Titans yelped at the sight.

"Plagg! I can very much control who or what I cataclysm at what moment!" I scolded.