Chapter 2

"So whats up with you and Leigh-Anne?"

After the interview Zayn had forced me to come back to his place saying we needed to 'talk'. I was lying on his couch flipping through TV channels. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nothing's up."

"Bullshit"

I sighed in annoyance and sat up.

"Well what do you want to know? That I think she's bloody amazing? That I just freeze whenever she's around? That she looks at me like I'm a stupid little kid? That I have absolutely no idea how to even talk to her? That right now she's everything I want?" I didn't realize I'd been yelling. Zayn was stood by the couch, shocked by my outburst. Then he sniggered.

"That bad huh?"

I sighed.

"You have no idea."

He pushed my legs off the couch and took a seat.

"Have you tried talking to her?" He asked.

"I told you I can't. I freeze up I'm like a deer caught in headlights." Zayn thought for a moment.

"Have you tried drunk?"

Leigh-Anne's POV

"Oh my god Leigh you're not dressed??" Shrieked Perrie. I was leant against a kitchen counter in our flat with a cup of hot chocolate in my hands. We were going to Tulisa's Halloween party later that evening. Since we'd come back from the interview that morning Perrie had been giving me odd looks. She also seemed way too excited. She wouldn't stop smiling and skipping and humming to herself. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We still have three hours."

"Oh." Perrie frowned. She was fully dressed in her costume and she looked fucking amazing. Dressed as Catwoman, her black leather catsuit clung to her in all the right places. So basically everywhere. She had on a pair of black, knee-high, heeled boots and her blonde hair hung in loose waves onto her shoulders. Her makeup was on point and she had her mask in her hands. She sighed, kicked off her boots and got herself a glass of water. I wondered why she was so impatient to get there. Finishing off my hot chocolate, I placed the mug in the dishwasher as Perrie ushered me to go up and start getting ready.

* * *

Harry's POV

I watched as Leigh-Anne walked in with Perrie at her side. She looked unbelievable. She was dressed as an Amazonian princess and her hair was styled up in an afro. In comparison my count costume seemed as boring as I felt when I was around her. She smiled and greeted people as they passed. They met up with their other two bandmates obviously already tipsy. Not that I had any right to judge. The tipsy girls ran off and I felt Zayn nudge my side.

"Showtime."

I downed my fourth shot and grabbed a champagne flute from a passing waiter.

"Let's go."

Leigh-Anne's POV

Perrie and I walked in, the party already in full swing. We spotted Jesy and Jade who had gotten here before us.

"Heyyy gurlies!" Jesy slurred. Jade giggled. They'd obviously already has a few drinks.

"You guys having fun?" I asked them.

"Yeeaaahhh" Jade replied with another giggle.

"You guys look amazing!" Perrie cooed. They did. Jesy had come as a zombie cheerleader while Jade was dressed as a playboy bunny.