Chapter 3

Leigh-Anne's POV

I woke up with a slamming hangover. I hadn't even drank that much last night. At least I didn't think I had. I let my eyes stay closed as I replayed last nights events in my mind. I smiled to myself. Who would have ever thought that I'd have so much fun with Harry? We'd danced the whole night long. He had tried several times to continue what we'd started in the bathroom but I wouldn't comply. I was glad he'd tried though. He was fun to say no to because the more you resisted him, the more he wanted you. I wished I could be around tipsy Harry more often.

After lying there for a while, I finally dragged myself out of bed. I realised I was still in my costume so I quickly stripped off before slipping on a pair of shorts, one of my exes' t-shirts and my silk robe before heading downstairs. When I got to the kitchen Perrie and Zayn were seated at the table. I looked up at the clock. 2:41. No way of telling if he'd spent the night here or had come round today. I mentally checked myself. I wasn't supposed to care if Zayn spent the night with Perrie.

"Morning" I smiled at the pair if them.

"Afternoon" Perrie chuckled, handing me a cup of tea. I took it gratefully and joined them at the table. I sipped on the hot drink, loving the feeling of it burning as it travelled down my throat. Looking up, I was greeted by Zayn and Perrie watching me expectantly with smirks on their faces. Here it comes, I thought.

"What?" I asked wearily.

"You know what."

I shrugged and continued sipping on my tea.

"Sooo?" Perrie pressed.

"So...what?"

"You and Harry?" Zayn burst out, unable to hold it in. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are shit at being subtle, you know that?" They shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. Tell us what happened!" I laughed.

"What makes you think anything happened?" This time it was Perrie's turn to roll her eyes.

"Oh come on Leigh we saw you guys leaving the bathroom together. From the look on that boys face you'd have thought he'd just visited heaven!" Zayn nodded in agreement.

"Plus you couldn't keep your hands off each other on the dancefloor!" He added. I looked down into my cup of tea.

"Leigh?" Perrie called softly.

"The fuck have you guys gotten me into?" Perrie frowned.

"Didn't you have fun last night?"

"I did! But do I have to get him drunk every time I wanna have a good time with him?"

"Don't worry, Leigh." Zayn chucked, "Harry's a fun guy, trust me. He's just a little...intimidated by you. But if you get to know him he's a cheeky little bastard! You just have to show him that you're up for it." I sighed. Truth was I didn't want anything with Harry. I just couldn't find a way of letting them know without disappointing them. Especially Perrie. She looked so happy to be dong something for me. So I forced a smile.

"So how do you love gurus propose I do that?" I joked. Perrie squealed in excitement.

"Okay so we came up with an idea! Text him and invite him over, telling him me and Zayn are out and everyone else is hungover!"

"Well why wouldn't I just go out?"

"You can't be fucked to" Perrie snapped waving her hand dismissively. Zayn and I laughed at her eagerness.

"Alright then." Perrie clapped happily.

"Do it now!" She urged. I rolled my eyes jokingly and pulled out my phone.