First day

Y/n's pov (btw this story does not follow the plots)

"For the last time miguel i'm not interested in karate"I gather the clothes that i'm going to wear today "Please just give it a try"He says trying to convince me to join cobra kai, "Fine i'll drop by now will you let me get dressed"I say "Oh yeah of course sorry"Miguel says and leaves the room. 

I walk into the bathroom and change into a black long sleeve crop top, cropped jean jacket, and some blue jeans. I sprinted downstairs and went nana's room "Nana wake up"I say she then sits up "Oh sweetie i'm not feeling so well"She says taking her morning pills "Well ok ill get you a plate of breakfast"I said and walked to the kitchen. 

"Mom Nana said she is not feeling well"I say, "Ok i'll drive you to school"She replies "No that's ok Hawk got his driving license and got a car so me and miguel are going to get a ride from him"I said while helping her with breakfast she nods and continues doing what she's doing. I hear a knock on the front door so i walk to it and open it, "Hey princess"Hawk says and kisses me on the lips. 

Were not dating but we just do it to tease miguel, "Would yall stop that"Miguel says while he walks up to us "Why? does it bother you?"Hawk made a fake sad face "Whatever"Miguel says and grabs his cobra kai jacket. Me and Hawk laugh then miguel becomes mad "Sorry we didn't know how much our relationship meant to you"I say and Hawk is now dying of laughter "Shut up and let's go"Miguel said. 

"Shotgun"I say "Why so you can give him a hickey"Miguel says "Yes" "Ew"Miguel says "I'm kidding". 

I get in the front seat and turn some music on we all sing along and dance till we get to school. I got out of the car and saw tory waiting for me at the doors. Me and tory are best friends we have been bestfriends since middle school cause at first we were online besties cause she lived far away but then she moved here and joined cobra kai. 

I gave Hawk a peck on the lips and walked over to tory,"Are you and Hawk serious yet"Tory says "No were just friends he has a girlfriend and i'm not looking for a relationship"I say while walking with her. Then, she goes on and on-on how it's cheating "Tory it's not cheating because we only do it tease miguel"I say she then rolls her eyes and laughs. We got our books and went to class. 

I took out a piece of paper and wrote 'you likey like miguel' I crumbled it up and threw it to tory. She read it and got out a piece of paper and wrote something before throwing it at me. I then read what she wrote and it said 'oh stop being so childish' i laughed a bit at her trying to change the subject. 

Me and tory pass notes because we don't want to get our phones taken away. After passing notes back and forth and sometimes writing what the teacher says class was finally over.
I got up from my seat and was about to head out when the teacher called my name "Ms.diaz"She says i turn around to see her holding one file.

 I walk towards her desk "Yes?"I say she hands me the file "You have been doing excellent in class but someone hasn't his name is Robby Keene"She says 'oh no'I thought. I had heard terrible things about him from miguel and hawk mostly miguel. 

I never really met Robby before just heard things about him. I open the file and see his picture, damn he fine. SHIT! miguel would kill me but then again it's only tutoring so maybe he'll let it slide. 

The bell rang and it snapped me right out of my thoughts "Um of course ill tutor him"I say, "Ok great i'll notify Robby uh the schedule is in the file"She says. I walk out of the classroom and quickly go to hawks locker. 

Of course he was making out with moon, "Hey moon can you go i need to talk to hawk"I say she nods and walks away. 

"This better be important you just interrupted my 9:00am make out session"He says, "Yeah yeah whatever soooo ummm you can't tell miguel this though" "Ok ya i won't whats up" "Ok so ms.smith said i have to tutor Robby Keene"I say "WHAT the Miyagi-do freak who stole miguel's girl" "Hey don't call him that" "Whatever but you realize you have to tell miguel at some point"He says "Ya ya i know"I say. After talking to hawk i went to my next class. The whole time i was not paying attention i just couldn't stop thinking about what will happen when i start tutoring Robby tonight.

After school Robby's pov

I was driving to whoever this y/n girl is cause she is supposed to be tutoring me. Once i got there i immediately recognized the neighborhood 'she lives in the apartment my dad lives in'. I looked down to see what apartment number she is "Unit 6 got it"I say to myself i then walk up to the door and knock. Then, a girl opened the door she wasn't who i expected she's pretty like REALLY pretty. wow she's hot. "Hi you must be Robby"The beautiful girl in front of me said,"Um ya i am Robby where are we studying?"I say "We can go upstairs and study"She says.

y/n's pov

Wow he's even hotter in-person wait what focus y/n he's here to study, we walk upstairs to my room till miguel stops me. "Y/n can i b-Robby! what the hell are you doing in my house...with my sister?-"He pauses "Robby get out my house now"He finishes "No no no stop miguel it's not what you think the teacher assigned me to tutor him that's all"I say.

 He rolls his eyes glaring at Robby then goes downstairs and leaves the house, probably to go over to Hawk's house and tell him all about what just happened. "Sorry about that my brother well you know him he's just he doesn't like you very much"I say, "No it's okay can we just get to studying"He says "Okay sorry again" "You don't have to say sorry" "Right sorry oh I mean ok"I say he then laughs follows me upstairs.

*time skip*

After studying me and Robby got to know each other in fact he's a really interesting person. I quickly got out my phone to FaceTime Tory, after i did we were on the phone ALL night talking about school,boys,and drama.

Hope you like this chapter bye bbs love you all xoxo
-Aaliya