I love you

I wake up with dry tears. Tory and Yasmine were still asleep so I decided not to wake them and go back to sleep.

Ugh I can't go to sleep 

I go downstairs and notice no ones home. I go to my moms liquor cabinet and take out a bottle of vodka. "Hey lord why me? Why do I always have to be the one to get hurt for fucks sake I abused, raped, and cheated on and to put the cherry on top I love someone who only wants me for my body!"I laugh "It's funny how every time I get with someone it goes bad"I take another big sip.

I take out my phone and call Robby.

Heyyyy Robster

Are you drunk?

No you are

Y/n what the hell

No you what the hell your the cheater

Y/n I'm sorry

Ba byeeeee 

I hang up and continue drinking then Miguel comes downstairs, "Heyyy miggy"I say "Y/n why the hell are you drinking" "Oh no reason just think on how I managed to get raped, abused, and cheated on by someone I love in less then 6 months"I smile "Your a mess"He replies.

"Nooo miggy come back"I whine "I'm calling hawk and demitri" "Why?" "Because they'll know what to do"He says. A few moments later the people arrive, "Oh heyyyy Eli and demitriiiiii" "Uh hi"They both say. I walk over to them while drinking, I set the drink down "Demitri i need you to record what I'm about to do" "Weird but ok"

Y/user

Caption:hey moon looks like hawk moved on

Caption:hey moon looks like hawk moved on...with me

Moon: you back stabbing bitch

^y/user: ding ding someone has a brain

Yasmine: y'all are literally downstairs 

Tory: wait when did this happen

User: ok period

Robby: wtf

^y/user: hurts doesn't it

Aisha: wait I'm gone for a few Mona days this happens

"Y/n why would you do that now everyone thinks we're a thing"Hawk says "I needed my revenge"I say "Whatever"He rolls his eyes, "I need to go"I state "No you need to sober up"Demitri finally says something.

After drinking lots of water and peeing and taking a nap I sobered up.

I'm ready

I borrow hawks car and drive to Robby's, "Robby it's me y/n"I say "Oh my god I missed you so much I'm so sorry for what I did I was drunk I wasn't thinking clearly your the only girl I would ever want your all I need your my everything y/n and I know it doesn't make things better but please forgive me"

"Robby WE can't be together" "YES we can" "No we can't" "Yes we can I love you" "I love you to b-" "Just shut up and kiss me"he presses his lips to mine, this wasn't like our other kisses this one was out of love and passion. "So will you take me back"He asks hoping for a yes witch I give him "Yes but don't fuck it up" "I won't"

——————————————————————-

✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️