"I hate you"

I woke up to the sound of...nothing witch is weird cause usually things are loud. I got out of bed and checked the time.

Shit I gotta get to school 

I quickly changed into a white crop and grey some sweats cause I knew my period might come this week. I grabbed my book bag,my phone, and my AirPods. I put my playlist on shuffle and the 1st song was 'Back in Blood' by Pooh shiesty. 

I ran downstairs to see a white man with blonde hair in the living room he looked old.(Y/N doesn't know how Johnny looks).

 He noticed me and walked up to me "Oh are you Miguel new chick,"He says 'how does he know my brother' i thought "Uh no I'm his sister...sorry who are you?"I say pausing my music. "Oh your y/n Cameron told me about you I'm Johnny"He says "Oh of course I'm stupid"I say he laughs we talk for a bit and he says that Miguel want me to join karate. 

We keep talking till Miguel comes down "Oh hey sensei I didn't know you were coming" "Well here I am I'll give you a ride to school get in the car kid" "ok uh bye sis"Miguel says I wave goodbye. I tell Johnny it was nice to finally meet him and with that there gone and I don't have a ride to school so I call hawk.
'Hey Y/n'
'Hey uh I don't have a ride to school can you give me a ride'
'Oh sorry but my car's engine it being weird so my dad took it to the shop sorry'
'It's ok I'll see you at school'
'Ok bye'
'Bye'
Damn it I went to my moms room to see if she could give me a ride. "Hey mom ca-"She wasn't there.
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!
I then texted Tory to see if she could give me a ride.

Me:hey tor can u give me a ride to school pls

Bestie:No sorry I'm skipping school to take care of my brother cause his school day got canceled

Me:Ugh fine tell ur lil bro I said hi

Bestie:Ok byeeee

Me:bye

DANG IT!!!!!!!!
I decided to text Robby.

Me:Hey

Robby:Hey

Me:can you give me a ride to school

Robby:I'm really sorry but I can't 

Me:ok fine

Robby:I'll make it up to u

Me:you don't have to

Robby:I still will

Me:ik I'll just walk

Robby:but ur far from school

Me:I know I know but it's my only other option

Robby:ok I'll see u there byeeee

Me:bye

I walked outside to see Jake "Needa ride" "No do you need a brain" "come on just get in the car"his soft voice says UGH "fine" I get in the car. He starts driving just when I thought this was going ok he puts his hand on my thigh. 

"What the hell!" I swat his hand away "Come on you know you want me" "No I don't" He takes mine and his seat belt off. He leans towards me and tries to kiss me but I refuse. "Jake stop JAKE STOP"

I manage to bring my leg up and kick him in the jaw, I jump out of the car when his head starts rising, "You little bitch"He holds his jaw in pain.

"Just so you know Jake"I pause, "What?"He rolls his eyes. "I hate you"I flip him off and start walking away but then I stop, "AND YOUR DICK IS TINIER THAN THE HAIRS ON MY LEGS"I yell and then start running to school never wanting to relive that moment.