House party

Y/n's pov (this chapter i'm not writing them at school)2 days later

After school i had a lot of homework to do but i really wanted to have a party or go to one cause it's friday. I sighed and kept doing my homework, "Miggy can you help me please"I say walking into his room "No i'm busy right now"He says. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs, "Mom can you help me please"I say, "Sure lemme just finish this paper work"She says I then nod and put my homework on the dining table. 

She finished signing her papers and walked over to me and sat down. After my mom helped me with my homework i asked if i can have a party, and she said yes cause nana is at a friends house. "Mom are you going to be here?"I say "No i'm going to Johnny's place"She says with a wink. 

Miguel doesn't know that our mom fools around with his sensei but i'm ok with it she's happy and that's all that matters to me. I then call tory over so she can help me set up, 

'Hey tor i need you to come over' '

Sleepover?' 

'House party but you can sleepover afterwards' 

'ok i'll be there in 10 mins' I hanged up and started getting out snacks and food. "MIGUEL COME HELP ME"I shout he comes sprinting downstairs "With what"He says "I'm having a party"I say he nods and starts helping. 

Tory finally arrived with a lot of decorations, "Thanks tor your the best"I say going to go put her sleeping bag in my room. I quietly came downstairs just in case they were having a moment, and they are awww. I took a picture just to show them how cute they are then they ruined it by noticing that i'm there. 

They turned around and Miguel looked mad but tory was still blushing. "Y'all are so cute"I held up my phone and Miguel rolled his eyes and tried to walk away "Nope you guys were doing fine don't let me stop ya"I say.

After setting up

"It looks amazing Y/n"Tory says, Miguel nods in agreement. I wrote down everyone who is invited.
Hawk moskowitz
Tory Nichols
Moon
Miguel Diaz
Robby keene
Ass face:)
Kira Smith(the history teachers daughter)
Olivia Sam
Yasmine
Max tont
Lily Sam
Nancy Rose
Demitri
Chris
Aisha
I finished the list and posted it on insta hoping everyone on the list saw it. I decided to start getting dressed cause people said there on their way.
(Outfit) or any other outfit you want:)

I looked at myself in the mirror 'Damn i don't look bad' I thought

I heard a knock on the door and went downstairs and opened the door. It's Hawk "Hey princess you look good"He says and gives me a hug "Thanks hawk" "Anytime" "Wheres moon"I say "With Yasmine" "Is she coming?" "Yeah they wanted to ride together"Hey says. 

"Hawk do you think us teasing miguel is cheating"I say, "No cause i don't like you like that your like my sister and plus i love Moon" "Ok...wait did you just say you LOVE moon" "Oops that was on accident i mean i do but i haven't told her yet"He says "Damn when are you going to tell her" "Soon" *Ding dong*. 

I walk to the door and opened it "Hey Olivia hey Lily glad you could make it"I say "Hey to you to thanks for inviting us"Olivia says.(5 mins later) everyone has arrived and i'm having great time, "Hey Yasmine come here"Demitri whispered. I looked around trying to find Robby cause the only words we said to each other were 'hi' and 'where's the bathroom'. 

I finally found him standing in a corner drinking beer "Hey Robby...are having fun?"I bite my lip nervously "lots"I could tell he's really drunk like i'm about to pass out drunk. 

I grab the drink and set it on the counter, then i push him to my room so he can get some rest "l-look y/n your pretty and all but i've only known you for 3 days i'm not having sex with you" "I don't want to have sex with you" "why not?" "That's not the point... i brought you in here so you can rest" "WhAtEvEr YoU sAy"He takes off his shirt and pants left in his underwear and i can't help but look. 

He laughs "Take a picture it'll last longer"He gets in bed "Shut up-now if you'll excuse me I HAVE A PARTY TO ATTEND"I slam the door behind me- gosh he's an ass to think i called him interesting no wonder miguel hates him and he's a bad drunk...but then again so is miguel UGH. I walk back into the living room the party was still wild and fun but i needed some girl time so i asked the boys of the party to leave so the girls and i can have a slumber party.

*Time skip*9:14am

I was woken up by someone kissing my neck 'what the hell' "Hey baby your up"Jake says, "Jake what the hell"I say "Cranky"He rolled his eyes and kept kissing my neck i looked under the blankets then back up "Did we...?" "Yep and you loved it"He says "WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK" "Babe that's a bit to loud" "Where's Robby" "Oh you mean that crackhead who left when we crashed" Ugh he's so annoying. 

I get up from my bed and went to miguel's room he was laying down on his phone till he looked at me "Who did you hook up with"He says "Jake" "Jake as in cobra kai jake"He says i nod. 

He had a very surprised look on his face "You slept with jake..."Hawk sits up i jump cause i didn't know he stayed over "HAWK WHAT THE FUCK YOU SCARED ME"I yell "Sorry...not but anyways are yall like dating?"He says "I don't know i still have crush on him" "You do!"Miguel said "You do?...but i thought you and Robby were forming something"Hawk says "Well were not". 

Jake comes from behind me putting his arms around my neck resting is head on my shoulder "Hey babe i gotta go i'll text you later"He pecks me on the lips "Ok bye"I say "Dats weird"Hawk says "Well god gave me a boyfriend so i might as well embrace it"I say.

Hey hope you liked this chapter :)
-Aaliya