Kisses and Cuddles

(This is a soft and romantic chapter sooooo ya)

My eyes flutter open but lightly shut as I see someone open my curtains, "Get out Miguel"I say assuming it's him. "No es Miguel"(it's not Miguel) "Oh hey nana good morning"J rub my eyes. She just nods knowing I have to get dressed and leaves.

(Outfit choices)

No makeup

No makeup

I was about to put some chapstick on when I hear my phone ringing, I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID.

2 missed calls from tors❤️✨

I read my phone, I then quickly answer.(Tory is in italic and y/n is in bold)

Y/n what the fuck

Sorry I didn't hear my phone

No shit- but why did you fight moon

She tried to beat up my best friend 

I'm your best friend though

No your my sister 

Awwww *fall noise*

Are you ok

Yeah my brother hurt his knee I'll see at school

Ok byeeeee luv you

Luv you to

*Hangs up*

*Time skip cause this chapter isn't about school*

I arrive at Robby's house and open the door,"Heyyy R- oh hi you must be Robbys mom" "Yeppy"A VERY high person says. I gulp wondering where Robby is as I was about to call him he pulls me into his room(u dunno if robby has a room let's just imagine). I look around and it's surprisingly very clean, "Wanna take a picture and post it on Instagram "He asks "But Miguel and Hawk follow you". "We can take it on my spam" "OK!".

NotRobbySmH

Caption:Baby❤️

Caption:Baby❤️

Likes:1700 and more

Demitri: I KNEW IT hehehe

Samantha:y'all are so cute

User:she's pretty 

User:awwwww

^Robby:ikr

Hater:ew you can do better

^Robby:shut the fuck up

^user:oop

"Robby who are all of these random people?"I ask turning towards him, "Well most of them are old friends and the others probably just think I'm attractive "He states "Oh ok"I say.

—————————————————

Me and Robby are now laying on his bed watching Riverdale, I suddenly feel his arms wrap around me in comfort. "Robby can I wear your shirt"I turn around facing him "Yeah sure", I stand up and take off my shirt and pants/skirt then put his shirt over my head. Robby starts to stare making me blush. I lay back down "Come here Mamas"He leans in, then I press my lips to his. He squeezes my boob making me moan his name, he takes this as a opportunity to slip his toung  in my mouth. As we start to make out I wrap my legs around him and start grinding on his area. "Robby are you still up"I hear his mom shot, I jump off turning riverdale back on. Robby chuckles and we continue watching.

A few minutes past and somehow Robby fell asleep so I turn the tv off.

I got up trying not to wake up Robby, I got to the bathroom assuming I didn't wake him up. After I was done I walked back to the room and Robby was up, "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you"I whisper "Nah it's fine come here"He mumbles in his hot sleepy voice.

I walk over to him and we continue cuddling, "Goodnight mamas" "Goodnight"I press my lips to his.

————————————————

(Morning)

"Robby wake up"I say having trouble to wake his ass up, I start kissing his neck going down to his chest "Mmmm morning to you to"He slowly starts to wake up. I pull away just to tease him, "So morning sex?"He leans up for a kiss "No"I smile witch makes him pout.

———————————————-

Hey bbs I hope you liked this chapter I'm sorry it's a little short I was busy ALL day and I was binge watching Harry Potter didn't finish yet anyways if you have anything that you want me to add just comment and I'll write it byeeeee love u all❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨