Fight!

Warning: violence 

(I'm going to start adding more pictures btw)

Y/N: I was getting ready for yet another boring day of school UGH!

(Outfit choices)

Choice 1

Choice 2

Choice 2

(Any size😁)

(Any size😁)

(Makeup look if u want to wear any)

(I hope u like this makeup look :) )

I finally finished putting on my lip gloss/lipstick and get ready to go to school. As I walk down stairs I see Jared and hawk talking.

What would they be talking about

"Heyyyy guys"I say dragging out the "y", they quickly turn around "Hey y/n I was just um getting to know your friend".

Yeah right

After that somewhat really awkward situation Jared leaves before Mom wakes up.

Weird- maybe he was in a rush

"Eli?"I ask *no response* "ELI FUCKING MOSKOWITZ"I yell directly in his face,"Yes god damn didn't have to say my name"He states.

Ugh🙄

"What we're you to talking abt"I ask,"Nothing"He says quickly...to quickly. If I'm being honest, lately everyone has been weird.

*TIME SKIP*

As I'm walking to class I see yasmine at my locker MAD. I walk over to her,"Um yeah?"I question "HAWK WHERE IS HE!"She nearly yells with causes people to turn and look.

Why would she be looking for hawk 

"I don't know...why did he knock his bitch up" "Moons not his bitch and no they got into a fight". Suddenly I hear footsteps approaching us and as they do yasmine grows mad.

Oh no it must be hawk 

I turn around just to find out I was right. Yasmine steps towards him about to say something but gets cut off by no one other than moon🙄. "I got this yas", "Got what"Me and Hawk both ask just to be answered with a chuckle leaving yasmine's lips as she steps aside. I was about to ask why she stepped aside but got interrupted by moon constantly hitting hawk.

Oh hell nah bitch

"MOON WHAT THE FUCK STOP!"I yell trying to get her off him, though hawk was blocking most of them he was still getting hurt. I finally had enough when I realized hawk wasn't going to push her away anytime soon. As soon as I break them apart she hits my stomach.

I tried playing nice

I put my hair in a low bun before punching her directly in the face witch leads her to aim for my stomach but I take her foot and push her to the ground. She gets back up "No ones likes you"She says pushing me into a locker, "It's not necessary for everyone to like me cause not everyone matters"I pull her hair and knee her in the stomach.

God where are all the teachers 

"Getting tired?"She asks pushing me back a bit, "No just tired of your bullshit"I punch her in the stomach then trip her causing her to fall to the  floor before getting up. I hear footsteps and decide to get her in trouble. Before she throws the punch I fall to the ground, and that's when the principal walked in. "STOP THIS MESS RIGHT NOW!"She yells i look at moon and wink😉.

*TIME SKIP*

After me getting detention for 2weeks and moon getting detention for 1 month I start to walk home but was stopped by someone wrapping there arms around me. I quickly turn around with a poket knife in my hand, "Come down y/n you ok"It was Robby "Yeah I'm fine"I say. He kisses my cheek before saying "Do you wanna go on a date say my house at 8"(yes he means the house with his mom) "Sure I'd love to"I plant a kiss on his lips witch only turns into us making out in near my house. I realize where we are and stop, he whines at the loss of contact "people might see"I whisper "Ugh fine I can't wait to cuddle with you and kiss you all night long mamas"He says.

(Sorry about the nickname)

My heart nearly melts at the name,"Bye Robby I'll see you Friday at 8"I pull him into a Tight hug, "bye"

————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you want anything particular to happen in the book just comment.

Thank you for reading❤️❤️❤️