Breakup

I woke up in Jake's bed still kinda sad cause I watched a sorrowful episode of The Vampire Diaries anyways... I looked up to see Jake knocked out on top of me.
He must of been really tired. 

His arms were wrapped around me with his head on my chest. He looked so peaceful but I really need to go home so I tried slipping away...but the minute I was about to stand up I felt to strong hands pull me right back. Obviously it was Jake trying to get me to stay "Jake I really need to get home"I say slightly pushing him off "No"He said which made me shiver "ugh good.bye Jake"I get up and surprisingly but thankfully he doesn't pull me back. 

I turn towards Jake "I need clothes" "But you look just fine without" "Whatever can I have clothes or not" "Fine". After I got changed I went kiss Jake goodbye but he refused "What the hell"He never rejects my kisses but deep down I was glad he did "Can I ask u something" "Of course" "Do you love me"He questions

 "I-...."I stutter to get anything "Do u?"He questions more sternly this time "Not yet"i tried to sound like I was going to but I knew I never would. He had an angry but also worried.

What do I say. Come y/n think. Do I love him?.

"Jake I'm sorry but I don't not yet at least" I comfortably put my hand on his shoulder he pushes it off.

Oh no what does that mean. Is he angry.

"Y/n I love you and I need you to feel the same" "Jake I c-can't do this right now"I say looking down. He starts having a more angry look on his face "WHY!!" I almost winced at his yelling "ANSWER ME!!!" He yells. 

I got so tired I decided to leave I was heading towards the door when Jake pulled me back. This pissed me off he knew darn well that I need to see my family and tell them where I am. "JAKE LET GO YOUR HURTING ME"I try to get out of his grasp. 

He lets loose and sees I'm clearly hurt "Y-y/n i'm so sorry I hurt you it'll never happen again I promise"He says. "I may be weak but I am NOT DUMB"I slap him across the face "What the fuck"He hold his face "You think you could get away with hurting me"I grab my bag from the floor. 

Then I realized I wasn't clear enough so I went up to his face "Don't ever talk to me, my friends or my family IF you do I'll make you very sorry and I'm not talking about hawk I'm talking about ME I don't need to know how to fight to beat the living crap out of you"I sternly say as he was about to say something I flipped him off. Before I know it I'm crying. 

I ran home and as soon as I entered I saw everyone sitting down waiting as soon as they spotted me my mom stranded up. "Mama he h-hurt me h-he h-u-rt me"I cry in my moms shirt "Who honey?" "Jake he h-he hurt me"I cry even more. 

Why do I have to be so weak.

As soon as Miguel heard Jakes name he stood up "We'll work this out I'm getting hawk no one hurts my sister"He says "Miguel it's ok I already warned him" "I don't care" "Please no can you just get hawk, Tory, and Olivia I wanna spend the night with my friends. 

He rolled his eyes a nodded. 

Time skip
After spending plenty of time with my friends I was ready to go to bed until I heard a knock on the door. I looked around to see if anyone left anything here. I looked threw the eye thing but I didn't see anyone. I grabbed a knife and opened the door revealing none other then Robby Keene. 

I rolled my eyes fully opening the door "What"I say "I heard about the break up you ok" "DOES EVERYONE KNOW" "News travels fast". I let him in and we talked for what seemed like hours. I started to get tired really tired "Uh Robby I'm getting tired imma go to bed" "Ok ill go I will see you at school bye" "Ok bye"

Weirdly there was a part of me that wanted him to stay but I ignored it.
I waved goodbye and headed upstairs to go to bed. Why did I want him to stay...
I drifted off to sleep.