The play

I woke up not feeling Robby's arms around me. I get out of bed going downstairs seeing if he was still here, "Robby you there?"I say "Oh shit"I hear someone whisper but not Robby. I run upstairs grabbing my tazor "Who ever is there i have a weapon and im not afraid to use it bitch", I go down stairs placing my finger on the taz button. I go into the kitchen "Hey long time no see"A man says from behind, "Who the fuck are you"I nearly yell "Oh come on sweetheart don't act like you don't remember me" "Wait this can't be happening- Jared?" "You know it!"Uncle Jared says. "Well you didn't have to break in"I say giving him a hug "Where's the fun in that?"He laughs.

Little back story- Basically before y/n was living with Nana and Camroen she lived with Jared, Miguel and y/n's dad's brother. Your probably like why was y/n living with Jared in the first place, well you see the dad kept y/n a secret from camroen. He kept her secret because he wanted to raise y/n himself. Obviously he did not  have the ability to do so. Y/n then started living with Jared in Cali because the father was arrested for kidnapping. Jared had got custody temporally  because he wanted y/n to be with her mom and brother. After 5 years they found Camroen.

Back to the real story 

"Jared?"I say interrupting the show we were watching "Yeah?" "Are you staying" "Yes"

I am sooooo happy he is staying YAY!

----------------------------------------------

Later that day, "Hey Robby"I say walking in the class *no respond*.

that was weird

"Hey demitri can i sit here"I say with my lunch tray, "Of course"He says I nod and sit down. Robby comes to the table but as soon as he see's me he turns around and leaves. I can't help but feel a little sad. shut up y/n.  "What was that"He says, "We kind of kissed" "WHAT"He whisper shouts "Yeah but he's ignoring me now so it doesn't matter"I say. After what seemed like forever lunch was over, i really wanted to get my mind of of Robby so i decided to tryout for the school play. I always loved acting so why not give it a try, "Demitri please don't tell Robby" "Alright i was't going to". I was sort of nervous but i think i was going to do just fine, "Hi i'm Y/N and id like to audition for the school play" "Sure go for it". I took a deep breath to get in character, "Are you even listening to me?"I shout "YOU RUINED ME!"fake tears bursting out of my eyes. I finished the rest of my lines, "Ummm how was that?"I awkwardly say "You did great the list will  be there in 20"

"Soooo  did you get the part?"Tory says "I don't know"I reply 

I heard them say that the list is out so i ran towards outside of the gym, I look at the list to see i got the lead part. Just as i was about to go celebrate i see Robby, "Robby wait!" "Uh yeah?" "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AVOIDING ME?!?!" "Your cute when your mad" "Shut up"I blush. He leans in, i look at a different direction but he grabs my face forcing me to look at him. then we make eye contact.

fuck it 

I smash my lips to his and with no hesitation he kisses back. "Robby..."I trail off "Hm?" "I like you like like you"I start to become really embarrassed, "Hey don't be embarrassed i like like you to"He says.

Did he really just say that OMG

"Uh y/n you there"He says snapping me out of my trance, "Yeah! Yeah"I take my hands off his neck.(I know your probably like "there going to far" but work with me). We yet again make eye contact "Robby- I don't think "this" would work you know my brother and your"I get cut off by him pressing his soft lips to mine. "Let's keep it a secret then"

I know it's wrong but it feels so good

"yeah"

———————————————————

Thank you so so so much for reading I'll see you next chapter byeeeee

❤️❤️❤️