Comfort

(I realized I have a lot of readers who don't like to comment so I figured out how to start there romance thank u so much for reading i appreciate all of you guys)
It's been a week since the last time i saw Jake I know he didn't move cause I still have classes with him. I honestly just want to feel safe again. I sigh😔 I realized that today is Tuesday and I have school since we had an off day on Monday cause of a holiday. I sit up and decide to feel good about myself. I step in the shower as it gets hot....
Robby's POV
I put on my shirt and go downstairs(Robby lives with Daniel even though he's not with Samantha) "Hey Mr.Larusso can I ask you something"I say going into the kitchen. He looks up and says "ok" "Umm if I like someone should I make a move even if there kinda in a bad state"I say, "Are you referring to y/n?"Daniel says "Uh n-no why would you say that"I say weirdly "Cause you always come home late when your with her" "I-I uh umm never mind imma go to school" "But school doesn't" Before I hear the rest I'm out the door.
Y/n's pov
I finish showering and get dressed in a black short dress with sneakers. Since this is MY day I'm going to do my makeup. I put foundation on the brush and start putting it all over my face. Then, I put contour and concealer and blend it in. And then I, I put blush and red lip gloss on I forgot to put highlighter on so I go head and put on a little. I look at myself damn I look hot. I walk downstairs "Hey Johnny what are you doing here"I say "well I came to get Miguel but he's not here so I was just about to leave but if you need a ride I'll give you one" "ok thanks"
——————————————
"Thanks for the ride I'll see you later" "ok wait are you coming to the dogo?" "Ya imma watch Miguel and Hawk"I say "ok"he replies. I walk into school catching a lot of eyes as I do so. I spot Tory waiting for me at my locker and sprint over to her. "Hey girl" She says "Hey tor" "you.look.great." "Thanks so do you".
Time skip cause I'm lazy
After school I had to tutor Robby. I mean i'm not complaining cause i think me and Robby are starting to become really close. I don't know my feelings have been a bit weird lately like that one night where he was helping me threw my breakup.

(ok since my story has been plain imma start adding pics to put more of a image in your head of what is happening)

I got home ready to tutor and shit. for some reason i wanted to look comfy but cute JEEZ.

(outfit)

nice i don't look to bad

nice i don't look to bad. I hear a knock on the door and go downstairs to open it, "Hey Robby you ready to study"I say letting him in "Yep i can't wait to pass this exam!"He almost speeds to the couch. A couple hours go by and we finish studying and start watching a movie, "AHHHHHH!!!!!"I scream "WHAT WHAT WHAT"He says coming from in the kitchen. "T-the girl she just got KILLED" Horror movies were never my thing and i realized i never told Robby. He laughed while he was making his way over to me, "What's so funny?"I say getting a little mad that he thinks its funny. He sat down on the couch pausing the movie "3 minutes ago you said that girl is a shit head"He continues laughing. Some time past and im ready to go to bed and by the looks of it so is Robby, "Robby im ready to go to bed-you?"I say he nods in response. He gets up ready to leave.

Come y/n ask him to stay

"Robby can you uh stay?"I blurt out, "Of course you ok though?"He says "Ya i am" He takes off his shirt and then layed in bed next to me. I looked to my side to see Robby already sleep, he looked so peaceful. Robby then opened his eyes "Someone likes to stare"He says tiredly "I thought you were sleep"I turn over just to be turned right back. He looks at my lips and then my eyes. I lean forward inchs away from his lips, "R-" before i can get a word in he smashes his lips to mine. He pulls away leaving me in shock "Sorry" "Its fine but why?" "Well uh your in a bad state so i uh found a way to comfort you" "Oh uh night Robby"

Robby's pov

i could not tell her i have crush on her plus i don't knows if its true

--------------------------------------------

OK YALL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER BYEEEEEEE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!