One; Yellow.

Light blonde curls pulled tightly into a low pony tail bounced with every step seventeen year old Dallas James walked

Light blonde curls pulled tightly into a low pony tail bounced with every step seventeen year old Dallas James walked. She blew a frustrated breath of air, as another strand of hair fell into her face, the Bobby pins that were pulling loose strands back failing her.

"I've told you so many times Dal, you're hair is too wild to be pulled back," The soft spoken brunette that was Isabella Swan laughed, joining her closest friend by their side by side lockers.

Dallas playfully rolled her hazel eyes, swiftly opening her locker and pulling out the books she needed for her next lesson; AP English with Bella. "If I don't try, it'll just bounce around all annoying-," The younger girl paused, closing her locker before facing her friend. "-then it's even more frustrating."

Bella grinned, closing her own locker after retrieving her own books. "Yeah but at least it won't keep falling into your face like," Bella reached forward and lightly grabbed the strand of hair that was repeatedly falling into the blondes face with a sly smile. "-this. Honestly Dallas, be easier if you left it out." Dallas swatted her friends hand away, a mock look of annoyance on her lightly tanned face.

"Are we discussing the absolute paradox that is Dallas James's hair?" Another voice spoke, the owner being none other than pixie like Alice Cullen.

Dallas narrowed her eyes at the two girls standing in front of her, a grin forming on her face. "Do I ever go a day where my hair is not the butt of everyone's jokes?" Alice giggled, looping her arm with Dallas and Bella's as they walked to their classroom.

"You have the nicest hair I've ever seen, you're just going to ruin the curls keeping it tied back all the time." Alice replied, her lips tugging up into a blinding smile.

Before they knew it, the trio were currently standing outside of their classroom for the next hour. The red door taunting the youngest girl as she suppressed a tired groan. As smart as she was, she absolutely despised class.

"Yeah well being a cheerleader and all, it's got to be tied back sometimes." She said with a sigh, as she pushed open the classroom and sent an apologetic look to their teacher, the older woman briefly waving them off as they took their seats at the back of the classroom.

Dallas waved to Edward Cullen, Bella's boyfriend, as the latter quickly taking her seat next to him at their shared desk. Edward waved back, and sent her a small smile. To which the blonde returned.

As Dallas took her seat next to Alice and began pulling out her pens for the lesson, she couldn't help but glance over toward the older Cullen and the brunette. They were a mildly strange couple, a relationship you never would've expected but a firm relationship nonetheless. Edward was an enigma, mysterious, tall and handsome. While Bella thought she was a plain as butter less toast, Dallas thought the opposite. It could've been because Dallas and Bella were such close friends, but it was most likely because Dallas James saw the absolute beauty in everything. If you were a good person, the blonde cheerleader could tell. She could see the light and the radiance practically shining off the older girl, and she just knew in her gut that Edward saw it too.