two; stressed out.

Charlie Swan stood in the doorway of his eighteen year old daughter's bedroom, eyes pinched shut, mouth set in a grim line and his heart heavy as he held the mobile phone to his ear.

"No no, she's doin' okay Dal. Yeah....yeah ill ring you if anything changes. Alright, take care." He lied, she wasnt doing okay. But he didn't want to concern anyone else, especially not Dallas who already had enough on her plate.

It had been two weeks since the Cullen's left town with nothing but a hasty goodbye to the human girl who loved them more than life. Charlie may have thought he was convincing, but he didn't convince Dallas. Who was currently walking along first beach, her face buried in her phone as she sent Bella another text message that would no doubt go ignored. 

She was so frustrated, she didn't notice the soccer ball flying in her direction and straight towards her phone. "Shit!" A deep voice yells out, but all Dallas can do is groan at her phone which was now floating in the water. Slowly being washed away by the waves.

Paul and Jared raced over, the latter retrieving the phone, while the former gaped at his beautiful imprint. Every single time the Lahote boy saw Dallas, even prior to imprinting, he was blown away. He was sure that there wasn't another soul who could match her beauty inside and out. Dallas, was currently pinching the bridge of her nose with two fingers as she examined the wet iPhone. "Ah dammit." She muttered, attempting to dry the phone on her jumper.

"I-I I'm s-sorry, I'll pay for it to get fixed. Hell I'll get you a new-" Paul's rambling was cut off by the most beautiful laugh his ears ever had the privilege of hearing. It sounded like a mix between the most beautiful violin symphony, and a singing birds humming the same melody.

"Don't you dare! Don't waste your money on me, its fine." When her eyes met his, his heart stopped for a second and his hands suddenly felt sweaty. Nobody had this affect on him, and quite frankly it scared him.

Jared snickered at the exchange, his own gaze flickering to his own imprint who sat next to Sam and Emily. The trio watching them with amusement dancing in their eyes.

"No, no... I ruined it I'm gonna fix it okay? Look I really am so-" Again, the tiny blonde only laughed as she shook her head rapidly. Paul tilted his head in confusion, he didn't understand why she was laughing. Not that he would complain though, he would happily embarrass himself in front of the whole town all day every day if it meant he could hear that laugh.

"No seriously it's fine! I forgive you Paul." Paul's eyes nearly bulged out of his head, only fuelling the Cameron boys amusement even more. Jared could hear his pack brother's thoughts because of the mind link, which was making him laugh further. Paul had it bad. 

He spluttered, trying to form a coherent sentence. "Wait, you remember me?" He asked in total disbelief, his eyes gently skimming over the petite blonde who was standing in front of him, absentmindedly playing with the strand of her large hoodie with her free hand. Jared was losing it. How could she forget her two best friends?