fifteen; slow life

"You need to calm down, slow down Dallas! God dammit, can you just stop running so I can help you?" Sam's inner voice shot through Dallas's mind, causing her to stumble amid her run

"You need to calm down, slow down Dallas! God dammit, can you just stop running so I can help you?" Sam's inner voice shot through Dallas's mind, causing her to stumble amid her run. Soft whimpers emitted her mouth, as she turned her wolfy head to face her alpha. Her own thoughts running wild as she tried to make sense of what exactly just happened.

"What's wrong with me? What? Why? I'm so confused." She thought, as she lost all strength to stand. She slumped on the forest floor, buring her head beneath her huge paws.

Sam huffed, as he sat down next to her. Nudging her head softly, he tried thinking positive things to help her. He wasn't sure how to do it, the boys had all been angry and confused when this happened to them. Dallas was just sad.

"Picture your human life, as best as you can. I don't care if this takes all night, I'm staying until you're okay and on two feet." Dallas whimpered again, finally lifting her head to meet her alphas eyes.

"But why? Why do you care so much?" Sam huffed again, nudging her face again with his head as he spoke to her through their wolf telepathy.

"Not only am I your alpha, but I'm your brother. Not just by pack blood, Dallas, you're my sister by actual blood. I know you may not be ready for that, but I'm not gonna stand around and do nothing while my little sister goes through this."

Dallas felt a warmth fill her heart, as she listened intently to what he was thinking. He was her brother, she was his sister. Though it may take time to build a relationship, she was grateful it was heading in the right direction.

"Thank you, Sam. I really don't know what I would've done if you didn't help me with this." Sam nodded, before a branch snapping nearby perked his interest. He growled lightly when the rest of the pack came into view, all sporting expressions of concern. Minus Jared, who was stuffing his face with a muffin, a goofy smile on his face.

"Alpha dude, you never told us a girl could shift! Oh my gosh, this is awesome. We're making history, lil sister." Jared exclaimed, walking over to nudge the white wolf. The latter growling at the goofy man, who of course took no notice of it.

Paul growled, walking over to push Jared away. "Fuck off, Jared. She's clearly petrified, and your smart ass commentery isn't helping."

Jared scoffed, after swallowing the final mouthful of his muffin. "Wouldn't it be funny if she imprinted on you, especially since you're too much of a pussy to tell her." Embry groaned, Jacob huffed in annoyance, Sam sent out a warning growl to his beta and Paul, well Paul punched Jared in the nose.

"What's imprinting?" Dallas asked Sam, the same time Jared moaned in pain.

"Ow dude! You broke my fucking nose!" Embry laughed, slapping Paul on the back as he walked past the two and towards his best friend.