Note.

Hi everyone.

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my story, I appreciate it and I love every one of you (present and future readers.)

I'm not Native American, in fact I'm actually Australian. I don't know a lot and I'm so sorry if I offend anyone it's not my intention whatsoever.

I wanted to write this now, before I progress further with this story.

Now I understand my face claim is white. Bare with me, this note is important with what's to come.

To clarify, Dallas's grandmother is Native American, her grandfather (Mother's father) is full white. And now, her biological father (Sam's father) is Native American. I am in no way shape or form stating that Dallas James is full Native American, that would be a lie and it would be incredibly insensitive.

In saying that, she does obviously have Quileute blood. This will be important later. I just wanted to clarify this, so that I'm ensuring that I'm one hundred percent thorough with this story and Dallas's back ground.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, again I really don't want to offend anyone so if I do at ANY point, please let me know and I'll correct anything.

I hope you enjoy the story, and I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are!

-Bella x