Chapter 1: Uchiha Naruto

(A/N) This story just came into my head so we shall do it. We're not going to go over that much of Naruto's childhood 'cause we can sum it up in one word. Shitty. We will be going over some of the academy but again we can sum it up in a couple of words. Naruto has lots of fangirls. We're also not going to go over Minato and Kushina's death 'cause again, we can sum it up in one word. Depressing. On to the story.

It was October 10th and today would be the day a legend is born. But first, he had to be...well born of course.

"THIS HURTS, DATTEBANE!" Uzumaki Kushina yells.

"Just hold on a little longer, Kushina," Namikaze Minato, the Yondaime Hokage, says to his beloved wife.

"He's coming out," Sarutobi Biwako assures the red-haired woman. A black-haired baby comes out of the red-haired woman's womb. Minato gets up to reach for his baby but Biwako slaps his hand away. "The mother shall hold him first," Biwako says.

Kushina grabs the boy and smiles. "He looks just like you," Kushina says while comparing the black-haired baby to her black-haired husband. "His eyes are midnight black," Kushina comments.

"He has my father's eyes," Minato says while reminiscing of his time with the legendary shinobi, Uchiha Madara, who also happened to be his father.

I think we all know what happened after that.

Timeskip

It has been 10 years since that incident and here we see our protagonist, Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha Naruto, sitting against a tree since it was lunchtime.

'Hn, I can't believe my shitty old man left me with nothing. Here I fucking am starving because I decided to buy a new kunai set for the Hiraishin. Well, at least he left me that much,' Naruto thinks to himself, extremely annoyed.

"Sorry," Kurama, the Kyuubi, mumbles.

'I wasn't saying you were shitty, I was saying my old man was shitty,' Naruto thinks, sighing internally. Naruto and Kurama had met when Naruto was four after extremely exhausting himself. There, he also saw a large scroll containing many Jutsu that his father left him through a Sharingan Genjutsu. Kurama was Naruto's only friend and the only friend Naruto thinks he would ever need. He enjoys feeling alone and being alone and that's why he never made a move to make any friends or even get a girlfriend.

"You should go back now; lunch is about to end," Kurama comments.

'You're right,' Naruto thinks while getting up. Naruto's outfit consisted of a dark blue jacket with the zipper open and the hood off his head, a black shirt under his jacket, black ANBU pants, and dark blue shinobi sandals. His hair was as long as Minato's with the signature long bangs framing his face. Kurama had told him of who his parents were and who his grandfather was. Naruto truly didn't hate his parents, well his mom at least, but he was tired of running out of money since everything was overpriced for him. Naruto walked inside before he was swarmed by fangirls. Being the cold person he is, Naruto simply walked past all of them and sat down in the very back while looking out the window.

"So the ice prince returns," Kiba says to Shikamaru.

"That guy really is troublesome," Shikamaru says while laying his head down on the desk. They see a bunch of boys run to the door and swarm a girl.

"And there's the ice queen," Kiba says. Kiba was one of the few boys who didn't have a crush on Satsuki; instead, he would rather find a more compassionate girl.

"Alright, settle down!" Iruka yells as everyone goes back to their seats. "Today we will be talking about the Yondaime Hokage. It also happens to be 10 years since the day he died."