Chapter 4: Moon

(A/N) I have a fucked up sleep schedule so we're writing this RIGHT after the last chapter was uploaded. It's almost quarter past 3 but I forgot to charge my phone and I'm waiting for it to turn on so I decided to start writing right away. Aye, I think it's working but I'm hella hungry so I might go down and eat something. It's the next day and I didn't get get anything to eat. Sad.

It had been about 2 weeks since Naruto had been training Satsuki in Kenjutsu. She had gotten a lot better and had been able to swing the sword the whole day without collapsing but it left her arms extremely sore. Team 7 had also been doing D-rank missions but it annoyed the crap out of Naruto and Satsuki. They were the ice prince and princess after all. The only time they smiled was around each other but they didn't smile around anyone else, well except the Hokage. The Hokage was like their grandfather and took care of both of them the best he could but he couldn't do a lot due to the council breathing down his necks at all times. Today was a sparing day for team 7 training.

"Alright, Naruto and Satsuki. You two spar," Kakashi orders. Naruto and Satsuki get in the circle. "Hajime!" Kakashi yells lazily. The two trade blows for a bit but it ends with Naruto Stradling Satsuki and holding her hands with his left hand.

"What's wrong, Uchiha-Hime?" Naruto asks while breathing on her neck. Satsuki, feeling Naruto's not breath on her neck, lets out an extremely small and quiet moan. Naruto was the only one who heard her. Satsuki, after hearing herself moan, had to ask Naruto a question to distract Naruto.

"Who are you?" Satsuki asks. Naruto realizes it's time. He gets even closer to her ear and whispers.

"Uzumaki Namikaze...Uchiha Naruto," Naruto whispers as he feels Satsuki tense. "After training, come to my house and I'll tell you the story," Naruto says.

"You better not be lying," Satsuki whispers.

"I put my role as your Kenjutsu Sensei on the line," Naruto whispers.

"Ok Naruto, you win," Kakashi says. Naruto gets off of Satsuki and they both get up.

"Wow Naruto-Kun, that was so cool," Sakura squeals.

"Sure," Naruto says, back to his normal ice prince mode.

"You both did good," Kakashi says with an eye smile.

"Hn(Whatever)," The two grunt at the same time. Satsuki's head snaps towards the raven.

'So he understands and knows how to speak the language,' Satsuki thinks.

"Well, that's enough for today. See you guys," Kakashi says before disappearing in a poof of smoke.

"Well, I'll see you guys later," Sakura says before walking off. The ice prince and princess just ignore the pinkette and walk towards Naruto's home. They were walking in silence the whole time since neither knew what to say. They finally arrived at Naruto's apartment and walked in.

"Tadaima!" Naruto yells. No reply as usual. "We can discuss this over dinner. Go freshen up first though," Naruto says.

"Hai, Otou-San(Yes father)," Satsuki says. Naruto just rolls his eyes with a small smile gracing his lips. "Wait, what clothes am I supposed to wear?" Satsuki asks. Naruto motions Satsuki to follow him into his bedroom and she follows. He opens a drawer and hands a blue shirt that had the Uchiha symbol on the back and some ANBU pants. "The Uchiha crest..." Satsuki mutters while tracing her fingers along the fan.

"Well, I am proud I'm an Uchiha but I can't wear it in public," Naruto says. "I'll go make dinner," Naruto says while walking out of the room.

"If you come in here I'll kill you," Satsuki says before she was pinned to the bed by Naruto.