Chapter 13: Search for Tsunade part 1

(Ngl, I really don't want to write this chapter since I thought this arc was subpar. My favorite of og Naruto was deffo Konoha crush. If you're wondering how much I don't want to write this, I'm doing homework instead.)

Naruto opens his eyes in his apartment with a headache. 'Doing surgery will do that to you, especially when you do it by yourself,' Naruto gets up and heads to the bathroom as usual. He was in the middle of brushing his teeth when he felt something weird. Someone was in his house. 'Whoever they are, they're doing a really good job of hiding their chakra. They're dangerous and I need to be careful. I can't just mess around with this one,' Naruto thinks while spitting out his toothpaste.

He walks out of the bathroom and grabs the nearest sword which so happened to be Stormbreaker. He walks into his kitchen with every sensor in his body going off to turn around. He rounds the corner and points his sword at the person's neck. "That was good," He hears a deep voice say. He feels a pair of fingers touch his neck. "But not good enough."

"Oh goddamnit, it's just you," Naruto says.

"Yup just me," Jiraiya says.

"What's up?" Naruto asks while grabbing a towel.

"Well, I was sent by the council to grab you and I have something else to talk to you about," Jiraiya says.

"Let me go take a shower," Naruto says.

Timeskip

"So wait, why are we going to the Hokage's mansion?" Naruto asks.

"Promotions from the Chūnin exams," Jiraiya says. "You and everyone else who got to the preliminaries will be there. Oh, and you're about 2 minutes late."

"What the hell!? You didn't think that was important enough to run?" Naruto asks.

"You were the one who took extra time in the bathroom," Jiraiya.

"Knots in hair is a bitch to deal with. I thought you of all people would know that with your long hair and all," Naruto says. "Ok gotta go," Naruto says while using the Hiraishin to teleport to the Hokage's office. He was on top of the ceiling before he dropped down. "Sorry I was late, the pervert didn't wake me up in time," Naruto says nonchalantly. 

"Took you long enough," Satsuki says. 

"Wait, where's the Hokage, oh yeah he died. Who are we waiting for?" Naruto asks.

"Well we were waiting for you but now we have no idea. Couldn't you have taken longer I wanted to sleep longer?" Shikamaru asks.

"Those two sentences had nothing to do with each other," Shino points out.

"Hello Namikaze-Sama," Ino says suductivly.

"Oh yeah he's the son of the Yondaime," Tenten says.

"Ok while you guys blabber about my heritage, how about me and Satsuki find what the hell we're supposed to be doing here," Naruto says.

"Let's go before they have a chance to object," Satsuki says as she and Naruto slip out the door.

"Let's check the council office," Naruto says.

"You know where the council office is?" Satsuki asks.

"Of course I do, I've been there a bunch," Naruto says while thinking.

Flashback

"You demon," A man says while kicking Naruto in the gut.

A 5-year-old Naruto coughs up blood and holds his stomach tight. "Get away from me," Naruto says weakly.