Chapter 6

(A/N) I've been neglecting this a little too much. It's been close to a week since I uploaded a chapter of anything.

Kakashi woke up to see a bored Naruto, an indifferent Satsuki, and a worried Sakura.

"Look who's finally up," Naruto says while getting up. "I'm going to make you some food to make you feel a bit better," Naruto says while walking out.

"I'll go help, Sakura stay here and make sure that Kakashi-Sensei doesn't die," Satsuki orders ask Sakura nods. Satsuki walks out of the room as Sakura puts a towel in cold water.

"The others told me that Zabuza's still alive," Sakura says while placing the towel on his forehead.

"That he is...wait, how did they know?" Kakashi asks.

"Naruto says the ANBU was lying based on how his chakra was reacting," Sakura says.

'This kid is really something else,' Kakashi thinks to himself. He looks out the window with his one eye and estimates it's about 5 pm or somewhere around there.

With Naruto

"So, what do you think?" Naruto asks.

"Hm, needs a bit of salt," Satsuki says while putting the spoon of the broth back.

"Thank you again for doing this," Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter, says to Naruto.

"It's ok, it's the least we could do after barging into your house like this," Naruto says while adding a bit more salt. 

"Did you have to make ramen?" Satsuki asks the raven.

"Yes, yes I did. In case you haven't noticed, ramen is amazing borderline godly," Naruto says while taking out a bit of soup from a different pot.

"And who's that for?" Satsuki asks.

"Kakashi-Sensei," Naruto answers. He grabs a bowl and puts some of the soup into it and hands the bowl to Satsuki. "It's tomato soup so eat up," Naruto says in a bored tone.

"Arigato," Satsuki says.

"Where did you get these ingredients?" Tsunami asks.

Naruto takes out a scroll and throws it to Tsunami without looking at her. "That scroll has ingredients and recipes for a month, 3 meals a day. You can keep that one," Naruto says while putting more soup into a bowl. "I'll go give this to Kakashi-Sensei. Eat your soup and we can start on your and Sakura's training."

"Right," Satsuki says while grabbing a spoon and starting her meal. Naruto walks upstairs before walking into Kakashi's room. He knocks on the door and hears Sakura's voice say come in. he opens the door and stands next to Kakashi.

"Sakura, go down and eat lunch while I take care of him," Naruto says while sitting down next to Kakashi. 

"Okay!" Sakura says before walking off.

"I'm guessing you don't want to show me what's under that mask of yours," Naruto says.

"All it is is another mask," Kakashi says while laying upright.

"Right, so can you move your arms, or are you pathetic that you need me to feed you?" Naruto asks.

"I should be fine," Kakashi says.

"Good, I'm gonna take over your job and train the two downstairs," Naruto says while getting up. (So, it's been about two weeks since I wrote Kakashi's line about being fine. I've been playing a lot of Skyrim and Fallout 4. I beat the main story of Skyrim but not Fallout 4. I have over 50 hours in Skyrim. Lemme get an exact amount of time. Never mind, steam won't open and I don't wanna restart my laptop. Yes, I play on a laptop. I wonder if "I have over 50 hours in Skyrim" is a good pickup line. Females, please tell me. On to the story)