Chapter 3: The bell test

(A/N) Hey, I'm writing some of this on my iPad 'cause it's almost midnight and I can't risk being killed by my parents. Being on my iPad also means I do not have Grammarly. Never mind, I just turned it on. Back to what I was saying, I'm seriously thinking about making every Uchiha, minus maybe Indra and Madara, a female. I'm doing this 'cause one person voted for fem!Itachi so we're going to do that. The other reason I wanna do this is 'cause we have like no strong female Uchiha. I'm not counting Boruto so no Sarada and Sakura, plus Sakura don't have the Sharingan. As of Shippuden, we have been shown the girl from the Izanami flashback, Izumi, and Mikoto and we only get to see Izanami girl be strong and fight. That's my reasoning for a fem!Obito and fem!Shisui. On to the story but I'm going to bed so expect the rest to be written on my laptop.

I'm so tempted to have Naruto wear Gintoki's outfit because Gin's outfit is cool asf. Well, instead he would wear sandals instead of Gintoki's boots but tis is a maybe for now.

Naruto woke up to see the red-haired woman and raven-haired man were gone. He sighed before turning onto his back and looking out of the window. It seemed to be about 3 am so his internal clock was still working. He had about 2 hours to kill before going to meet with his team but he certainly wasn't going to train on the day of a physical test. He sighed and got up before rubbing his eyes and making a clone to make breakfast.

"I can make my clones do practically anything," Naruto notes while walking to the bathroom and starting the shower. He waits for the water to finish before stepping in and letting the warm water slide down his neck muscles and perfect 8-pack.

Timeskip

Naruto sees his two teammates sitting in the middle of training ground 7. He had come about 5 minutes late but Satsuki was slightly annoyed.

"You're late," Satsuki comments in her ever-so-cold tone.

"I don't see Sensei here," Naruto replies back with an equally cold tone. The two glared at each other before just looking into each other's eyes. They both feel a foreign heat on their faces and looked away from each other.

'What just happened?' Sakura asks herself.

"Did you eat, Sakura?" Naruto asks in a rough-cold voice that made Sakura blush. Sakura felt two holes being bored into the back of her head and she turned around to see Satsuki glaring at her.

"Yeah," Sakura squeaks out while looking away from the semi-jealous Satsuki.

Timeskip

"Yo," Kakashi says with an eye-smile.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura screeches as Naruto and Satsuki glare at the silver-haired Jōnin. Kakashi shuddered under the glare of the two Uchiha's but continued nonetheless.

"You guys don't look hungry," Kakashi comments.

"Yeah, we ate because we aren't stupid," Satsuki says in an icy cold tone

"Right," Kakashi says with an eye smile before Naruto got straight to the point.

"What are we doing?" Naruto asks in an icy tone.

"All you have to do is take these bells from me before 12," Kakashi says, noting that it's almost 11.

"But Kakashi-Sensei," Sakura starts off in her annoying tone. "There are only two bells."

Kakashi gives his classic eye-smile. "That there are, let me explain. Only two of you will be passing while the other will be sent back to the academy. Like I said yesterday, only 9 of the original 27 graduates will be passing," Kakashi finishes off in the most serious tone they have ever heard from the Jōnin.