Chapter 5: Land of Waves

(A/N) Well, I promised my friend that we could continue a Nuzlocke that's specified around him so I can't write yet. I was planning on writing right now but I can't yet. Give me a couple of hours. It's been 2 days...yeah I guess I've been doing nothing but playing video games. On second thought, I'm going to sleep since it's 3:15 am. I hate myself sometimes. I uploaded another chapter to a different story but Imma work on this now. I can only work for a bit since I gotta go to the gym in the morning. I hope you skipped all of that.

It's been about a month since Satsuki had stayed over at Naruto's and she had gotten way better at using her katana. Her speed with the sword had also increased dramatically. Right now though, they were in the Hokage's office.

"I'LL GET YOU TODAY JI-CHAN(Old man)!" A voice yells. A little kid with short brown hair, a black headband holding up his hair, a blue scarf, a yellow shirt with the Konoha emblem, grey cargo shorts, and ninja sandals runs in before tripping over a random piece of wood.

"Konohamaru, what did I tell you?" Naruto asks with a sigh. Satsuki and Sakura were shocked that Naruto was speaking to this random kid. Well, not random. The honorable grandson of the Sandaime Hokage.

"A wise ninja is always ready for war, but never seeks it out, Naruto Nii-Chan," Konohamaru mutters. (Whoever knows where that quotes from gets 10 billion points). That shocked Satsuki and Sakura even more.

'Nii-Chan!?' They both yell internally.

"He's my second student but I rather he calls me that than Sensei," Naruto explains.

"Second student?" Kakashi and Sakura ask.

"Who's your first?" The Hokage asks.

"This one," Naruto says while putting his hand on top of Satsuki's head.

"He teaches me Kenjutsu," Satsuki says while moving Naruto's hand off her head; ignoring the burning in her cheeks.

"So that's how you've gotten so strong when I haven't taught you shit," Kakashi says in realization.

"What was that?" The Hokage asks.

"I haven't taught them shit except for teamwork exercises," Kakashi says in the most nonchalant voice.

"Righht," The Hokage says.

"So, have you been practicing?" Naruto asks Konohamaru.

"Yeah, check this out," Konohamaru says before doing some hand signs slowly. Satsuki, the Hokage, and Kakashi recognize the Jutsu by the hand signs and are curious.

'How well did Naruto teach him?' They all think.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu(Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu)!" Konohamaru yells. He breaths out a fireball that was about 5 feet in width and 5 feet in height. Pretty standard for maybe a genin but nothing compared to what Naruto, Kakashi, and Stauki could do.

"Good job, you did well," Naruto says while patting Konohamaru's head.

'Well? He did amazing for his first time,' Kakashi and Hiruzen think.

'Damn, he's an even better teacher than I thought,' Satsuki thinks impressed.

'I need to step it up or I'll end up losing to this brat,' Sakura thinks. She made up her mind, she would ask Kakashi for more training exercises.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Bye Naruto Nii-Chan," Naruto gives a half solute as Konohamaru runs off.

"Well, team 7, I have painting Mrs. Yumi's fence, cleaning the Inuzuka dog pen-" The Hokage was cut off when Naruto released his KI(Killer intent) and gave the Hokage the coldest meanest glare that even sent shivers down the Hokage's spine.