Chapter 17: The Return

I don't own Naruto

Today was like any other day in Konohagakure no Sato. Kiba is playing fetch with Akamaru as Hinata and Shino trained. Satsuki and Sakura are talking about previous missions. Shikamaru is playing Shogei with Asuma as Chōji ate, and Ino and Kurenai watched. Kakashi and Gai are doing one of their face-offs. Neji and Lee are sparing while Tenten trained her Kenjutsu. That was until they felt a powerful Chakra at the front gates of Konoha.

'What is this power?' Was the shared through of all of them. The Konoha 11 and their Senseis quickly rushed to the gates.

"You guys felt that too?" Kiba asks.

"Yeah, this power is even stronger than what I felt from Itachi," Satsuki says.

"Forget Itachi, this feels stronger than even the Kyuubi from the night it attacked," Kakashi says before lifting up his headband. They all look towards the cloaked figure walking toward the gates, dragging something behind him.

"Who are you?" Satsuki asks.

The cloaked figure takes off his hood to reveal that it was the Blood Fox.

"You!" Satsuki says, acting as if she was pissed. 'So Naruto's back.'

"You're the one who killed Naruto!?" Kakashi yells, pissed off.

"You son of a bitch! What do you want!?" Ino yells.

"I would like to talk to your Hokage," The Blood Fox says in a calm tone.

"And what makes you think we'll let you do that!?" Kiba yells.

The Blood Fox swings the thing he's been carrying to in front of him. He removes the cloak to show an injured Jiraiya. "He's still alive and I suggest you take me to your Hokage if you want it to stay like that.

"Kakashi Sensei, what do we do?" Sakura asks.

'Those who break the rules are scum, but those who would abandon even one of their friends are worst than scum,' Obito's words echoed in Kakashi's mind. "Fine, we'll take you to the Hokage's office," Kakashi says.

The Blood Fox nods and follows them to the Hokage's mansion. Along the way, he got a lot of stares of hatred and fear. 'It's been a while since I've seen these kinds of stares,' The Blood Fox thinks. They make it to the Hokage's mansion and walk up to the Hokage's office. Tsunade looks up and her glare darkens.

"What do you want, Blood Fox?" Tsunade asks with venom.

The Blood Fox brings Jiraiya in front of him again. "In exchange for his life, I want the scroll of sealing."

Everyone's eyes widen. "That scroll has forbidden Jutsu dating back to the Shodaime," Tsunade says, shocked.

"So you understand why I want it?" The Blood Fox asks.

Tsunade thinks for a moment, clenching her fist. "Shizune, go get the scroll of sealing," Tsunade orders.

"Hai, Tsunade-Sama," Shizune says before walking away. She comes back a couple of minutes later with a large scroll in her hands.

"Give me Jiraiya first," Tsunade says.

"Calm yourself, Hokage. First, let me check if this is the real scroll," The Blood Fox says before opening the scroll. He examines the contents of the scroll before nodding. "This is the real thing," The Blood Fox says before they hear a snicker. "You idiot we could've fooled them for longer."

"I'm sorry, it was just too funny," Jiraiya says before getting up and releasing the transformation.

"Jiraiya? What's going on here? Why are you with the Blood Fox?" Tsunade asks. The Blood Fox grabs his mask and takes it off. Everyone shields their eyes when the red fire engulfs the Blood Fox's body. What was left was Naruto in a hoodie and sweats.