Chapter 14: Search for Tsunade Part 2

I don't own Naruto, or else I would've made him a cold mf

"My wallet is crying," Jiraiya says while also crying.

Naruto sighs. "It took up your share after I killed the king of that one town."

"And how much was his share?" Satsuki asks.

"200,000 Ryo. I got 500,000 Ryo," Naruto says with no emotion.

"500,000!" Satsuki screams. "You were poor 2 weeks ago, asking me for food, money, and ingredients."

"You don't have to remind me."

"So Satsuki, you want to learn under me, am I correct?" Jiraiya asks.

"Yes."

"What kind of Jutsu do you want to learn?"

"I want to make a lightning Jutsu that's powerful and can strike multiple people at a time," Satsuki explains.

"Do you have a base for the Jutsu? That's how I made the Rasenshuriken," Naruto says to Satsuki.

"The Rasenshuri what?" Satsuki asks.

Naruto sighs and makes a Rasengan with his hand. "Base Rasengan, you've seen it before. I'm pretty sure I showed off a bit in the bell tests or something like that. When you add wind," Naruto then adds wind. "And finally you have the Rasenshuriken," Naruto throws the Rasenshuriken at the tree which causes a small explosion.

"Woah," Satsuki says in awe. "I guess my base can be the Chidori."

"Good, that's an amazing start actually. Chakra is a tool to be molded in the user's image. The user's skill, Chakra amount, and imagination are the only limits. And especially for you, your limit is what you can think of," Jiraiya explains.

"I think I have a good idea of what I want to do," Satsuki says.

"Ok good. The thing is, you should always simplify the Jutsu a bit," Jiraiya explains.

"In the early stages of the RasenShuriken, I wanted it to turn into a tornado," Naruto explains. "I still want to do it but maybe in another Jutsu," Naruto says with a half pout.

"Ok so I want the lightning hand of kami to come down and strike my enemies," Satsuki says with a cold tone.

"Great idea, and I think you can do it. But I think you should try and simplify it a bit," Jiraiya says.

"Dragons are like gods. What if I create a lightning dragon that I can control using Chidori?" Satsuki asks.

"Alright good. Now how are you going to make that happen?" Jiraiya asks.

"What if I use real lightning. If I can heat the air to create thunder clouds, I can control the lightning using my Chidori," Satsuki says.

"Ok, we'll put this on hold since we're at the next town. We need to find some information about Tsunade. We'll split up and meet back at that restaurant in an hour," Jiraiya says while pointing at a restaurant.

They both nod and Naruto starts heading toward a casino. He hides behind the building to transform into an adult. "Who should I go for? Jiraiya's in the town. Kakashi is too well known. Itachi is a criminal and so is Orochimaru. We're looking for Tsunade. My dad is dead. I guess I'll use some random from Konoha," Naruto says while transforming into a random civilian he's seen at the supermarket.

Naruto walks inside the casino and walks over to the bar. "One Cola please," Naruto says to the barkeep.

"You came to a casino and want a Cola? You do know alcohol is half priced here, right?" The barkeep asks.