Chapter 15: The Sound 4

I don't own Naruto

(A/N) I can't go 5 minutes without being mean apparently. I now realize that my humor is at the expense of others. Anyways onto the chapter.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I know this guy who's basically crippled because he had to fight the Ichibi Jinchuriki. Could you maybe heal him? He really loves being a ninja and he's a damn good one as well, even if he can't use chakra," Naruto explains.

"Can't use Chakra? Is this friend by chance Might Gai?" Tsunade asks.

"No, it's his student, Rock Lee," Naruto says.

"Well, I can try but there could be a chance that he's incurable," Tsunade says.

"So, how long till we get to the leaf?" Satsuki asks.

"Probably around 3 days if we continue at our current pace and about one if we start tree hopping," Jiraiya says.

"I can reduce that to 2 seconds if we use Hiraishin," Naruto says with a shrug.

"You could've said something sooner," Tsunade says, her eye twitching and veins throbbing.

"I thought you would want that long walk before you're buried in a mountain of paperwork," Naruto says with another shrug.

Tsunade pauses for a moment to think. "Just get me to Konoha. Like you said the village needs me. And I need to see the condition of Rock Lee."

"Alright, everyone hold on to a part of me," Naruto says. Everyone touches Naruto's shoulder before he Hiraishin's them to the gates of Konoha. "Hey Izumo, Hey Kotetsu."

"Yo Naruto," Both of them say.

Shizune gags before running to a bush and throwing up. "It gets easier," Satsuki says to Shizune.

"Does it?" Shizune says before throwing up again.

"Hey, Naruto, are we still on for dinner tonight?" Satsuki asks.

Naruto gives a small smirk. "Of course, Uchiha-Hime."

Satsuki's eyes widen a bit. "It's been a long time since you've called me that."

"Indeed it has," Naruto says. "I'm going to go train until night."

Timeskip

There was a knock at the door and Satsuki went to go get it. "Hey, Naruto. Come in."

"Nice place you have here," Naruto says while looking around.

"Yeah, I guess you got the short end of the stick," Satsuki says.

"Well, I'm just glad to have a home. Some people aren't as lucky, ya know?" Naruto asks with a smile.

Doki Doki

Satsuki blushes when she sees Naruto smile. "W-well, you should wash up before dinner. Y-you said you w-were training, r-right?"

"Hm, oh yeah. Where's your bathroom?" Naruto asks.

"It's just over there," Satsuki says while pointing toward the bathroom.

Naruto goes over and takes a shower. When he's done, he puts his clothes back on and changes them into a black hoodie and ANBU pants. He walks back into the kitchen to an amazing aroma.

"You're done?" Satsuki asks. She looks up at him. His hair was still wet and he smelt great.

"Yeah," Naruto says, high off the aroma. "What is that amazing smell."