Blaze's Playful Troubles

Keeping a secret isn't as easy peasy as Blaze thought after all.

Around ten times now he's refrained himself from bursting out yelling that Cyclone isn't single anymore. He's honestly surprised he hasn't completely blurted it out by now.

Although it may not raise any suspicion saying Cyclone isn't single anymore, their friends would surely request to see this 'significant other'. That's where all of the problems will come crashing down at them, and Blaze had decided that he didn't want that burden.

Plus, he'd get a terrible beating and an earful from Cyclone. No one wanted that.

So he suppressed it as best as he could. It was going well if he'd say so himself.

Meanwhile, he's started to better notice the little moments between Leaf and Solar after their little talk last night with Thunder. How Leaf would fly right into Solar's arms when they met in the morning, how his wings fluttered at the sight of the younger fairy; how Solar would firmly grasp Leaf's hand when they visited Gopal and how he would always shout his name first when he found something interesting.

Moreover, how they looked at each other. The sparkle in their eyes when the other wasn't looking. How their orbs would observe every aspect of the other's face. Gosh, Blaze could see it all now.

He just wondered... How they never seem to notice.

They were being so gosh darn obvious, staring and spacing out right there beside each other, trailing off their words and getting caught in the other's gaze. Heck, Blaze could almost write a whole novel of their moments in one day ALONE.

Needless to say, Blaze was suffering. Even more now with the secret he had to bare. And he's not even the one boring heart eyes into someone's face!

"Why?!" he finally got to complain during some alone time with Cyclone. Cyclone could only chuckle, sipping his tea at the tea table he'd made just on the porch of his hut.

"They're being so obvious... And yet none of them seem to notice!" Blaze banged his head onto the well crafted wooden table, the makeshift teapot and teacups staggering at the impact. He raised his head, eyes wide and a red mark now painted onto his forehead.

"It's their problem... But why am I the one suffering from their obliviousness?"

Cyclone laughed as he set down his teacup. "It's called support, dear Blaze. Now you know what I've been feeling all this time. Thunder hasn't even seen them yet and he's had a strong reaction to my stories about them as well."

"But..... Shouldn't they know?! When one of them looks at the other, the latter would always look away! They never notice!" Blaze groaned, his head meeting the table once more. "Why is it so tiring....? I'm not even the one in this lovey dovey situation anyway!"

Cyclone could just watch his unrelated brother supposedly suffer in front of him. All Cyclone could think of was that he was no longer alone in his own secrets anymore, which lifts a burden off of his shoulders a slight bit. In a way, he was relieved.

"Now I know how your big brother feels with all these secrets to keep. Let's go to the Tree and stock up on our fairy dust. My supply is running out, I'm sure yours is as well."

Blaze forced himself to sit up straight and he sighed. "Alright... Wanna refresh myself too. From all this stress and burden, I need precious fairy dust!"

Cyclone scoffed jokingly. He got up from the table to leave. "You have low tolerance then. Why have I trusted you with such a big secret...?"

Blaze's wings perked suddenly, as if taking offense. He got up too, trying to keep up with the big-winged fairy. "H-hey! I can be trusted! Y-you trust me right, Cyclone! Cyclone?!"