Meeting with The Queen

" When you said you wanted honey, I didn't think everything honey on the table... "

The four Season Fairies gathered round a nicely carved wooden table and sat around it. Solar had won the race to the hall, or so, given the win. Blaze sighed as he stuffed a scoop of honey into his mouth, almost giving Leaf a playful accusing glare.

" You let him win. Again, " he bit at him. Leaf giggled innocently at the older, deciding to play a little hard to get with him.

" I don't know what you're talking about, Blaze, " he singsonged. Blaze pouted at him, huffing as he continued with his sweet breakfast.

Cyclone politely took a sip of his honey as he watched his little Fairies bicker in front of him. Being the oldest, he must set an example to the younger Fairies around him, as do his own seniors, and their seniors before that.

A pair of Fairies flew past their table, carrying their own breakfast. Cyclone's pointed ears caught on their conversation. They couldn't help but eavesdrop a bit on it.

" The myth of the Soul Wings is so magical! Imagine being able to find our own 'The One'! Such bliss! " one of the Fairies squealed. The Fairy next to her scoffed, obviously a skeptic to said myth.

" It's all just a mere myth. There's been no proof that it's true anyway! Don't get your head all bundled up on a bunch! "

Cyclone's eyes were in the midst of uncertainty. His head whipped the other side as the Fairies past their table, his eyes watching them go further away. By now, his mouth has stopped chewing.

Blaze noticed his brother's behavior, his eyes linger on him for a while then he followed his gaze to the pair of Fairies who flew further away from them. He turned back to him, sighing as he took another bite. " It's been such a hot topic, even before I bloomed it was all over the place. "

He successfully caught Cyclone's attention. " Huh? " Cyclone questioned.

" You don't really think it's real, do you? " Blaze asked back. Cyclone didn't very much appreciate his tone, it was as if he was mocking his belief of the myth.

Cyclone gave it a thought. He noticed Leaf and Solar were waiting for his response as well. He sighed, playing with his honey coated spoon. " There is no definite answer to it, Blaze. No matter if I think it's real or not, the conclusion will never be balanced out. "

That was the best he could do.

Blaze chuckled, picking up more gooey honey. " Always poetic, won't you be, brother? "

This lightened Cyclone's mood a bit better. Leaf smiled as well. " Myths are fun! They keep you guessing every time you talk about it! So intriguing! "

" Yes! And they're so beautiful as well! Having wing patterns identical to another Fairy's! Imagine how powerful the Fairy Dust will be! " Solar cheered. Since young, almost every conversation he and his caregivers have been a part of always had either the myth of Soul Wings, or the myth of the Familiar Eyes. There was no escape from it.

" Imagine the Soul Wings and the Familiar Eyes myths being true after all! Wouldn't that be worth researching, Leaf? " Solar held Leaf's hand tightly. Leaf was always his companion in his many experiments, and he, and everybody else were aware of his strong belief in those two myths.