Frosty Garden

As bright as the Sun could get, it shone over Cyclone and his brothers, who awoke as early as the Light fairies to better train their magic. Since they were chosen as representatives of Seasons, they must master their magic in order to successfully bloom the Buds of Life.

Wind, fire, nature and light. Just another extra element of Spring, but other than that, it was a full circle of the three warm seasons.

Cyclone danced like an elegant ballerina in the air, his feet making the breezes that went by their own flooring. With graceful twirls and waves of his long arms, he led the wind caught along his fingertips. His eyes shut closed as he concentrated, lost in his dance and the wind. As he led it higher, he stood on his tippy toes, balancing his twirling body which was as light as a feather.

Below him stood Blaze who was in a very still stance, his feet forming a 'v' as he stood as straight as a poll. His hands pressed together like one would do in a prayer, and he began to rub them against each other. Taking a deep exhale he bent over a fallen leaf, carefully opening at his hands over it. The leaf let off smoke, and caught fire.

Crouching down near far from him was Leaf who looked fondly at a flower that had yet to bloom. Smiling sweetly at it, he gently put his hands on the sides of the bud, putting a little pressure on the limbs. His fingers sparkled a striking green, his palms glowing on the flower. He followed its height as it proudly bloomed. Remnants of Leaf's sparkles fell from the petals.

Solar stood on a revealing root of a tree dozen times bigger than he was. His feet tapped the root as he stared at the Sun. He reached his hands out, catching the light giver in a rectangle between his fingers. He smiled, suddenly twisted his hands round, blocking any light from his face. Light shot onto his hands and redirected itself onto the ground full of tall grass.

A sudden glare of light shone onto his eyes. He winced as he hadn't expected it, quickly covering his eyes from it. As he removed his hands from his previous act, the light had disappeared from his face. He jumped off the root, curiously as to what shot him back his light.

Digging further into the tall grass, he was met with a giant object on the ground, giving him a startle. The object was round, slightly dirtied one some sides, and the metal around it had rusted. Solar's curiosity had peeked.

" Solar, are you alright? I saw you run off just now, " Blaze called for him. He raised an eyebrow at the youngest whose eyes were locked onto the newfound object.

" Blaze, look at this! " Solar finally addressed him. He carefully picked the round thing up, proving it to be much heavier than he thought, Blaze bent down next to him, staring at it as well. " It's so odd. I've never seen anything like it before. "

He gasped. " I can see you! I can see me! How exciting! " His smile was as so wide and excited, as he could somehow see from the object. Blaze leaned forward, eyes widening when he indeed saw them in the object, looking back at them.

" How terrifying. It's following every move I make, " he commented, making movements in front of the object. He turned a bit to the side, scrunching his nose. " My, is that really what my hair looks like from the side? "  He turned his head to see Solar smiling freakishly wide at him, his eyes twinkling.

" Can I keep it? "

" You want to keep that giant thing? I bet it'll take up half of the room in your home. "

" Oh, but it's so mesmerizing! I'm sure Cyclone will let me keep it! "

" Let you keep what, Cub? " Cyclone came in behind them with Leaf in tow. Leaf's eyes widened and his wings perked up at the object Solar secured with his small hands. He passed Cyclone and was by Solar's side immediately.