Chapter 1 - Business As Usual

The year is 2030 in the state of New York in New York City on a sunny warm Monday afternoon at the office. However, it was not a normal day in the office. There was a celebration going on since now we have a new CEO of a multi-million dollar company. 

 A very tall well-dressed man walked up to another and begins to talk about the situation. "Can you believe it Camron, he really made it", The man said drinking his coffee. "Uriel we have known each other and that man for decades now why is he doing so well what does he got that we don't", Camron said. "Well he is smart tall tan handsome currently rich owns a successful company has a beautiful wife by his side and great hair and your average height dark skin but not rich and been single for years and you have a shaved head and your younger now that's the difference between you and Edward", Uriel explained to an unbothered Camron. "Just as cold as always explains why your pale get some sun and you will warm up anyway let's congratulate him before he does more work", Camron said jokingly as he and Uriel walk towards Edward.

Edward has a perfect figure with flowing black hair in a dark blue suit clean and shaven as he is being congratulated by a group of female employees. Soon they get interrupted by Camron and Uriel's presence. "Hey man oh, I mean hello sir congrats on the promotion to CEO status you really made it", Camron said. "Thank you all this hard work over the years is gonna start paying off now", Edward says in a pleasing tone. "Yeah, good job but really we shouldn't be surprised you been on top since high school", Uriel said chuckling. "I wouldn't say that but yep oh by the way the workers are throwing a little after-work party you guys should come and oh call Andre too, let's get the old group back together again", Edward said. "YOO that sounds great", Camron and Uriel said looking forward to it. Just as the 3 men talked a well-dressed small Asian woman showed up "Yeah it does sound great can't wait.", The woman said kissing Edward on the cheek. "Come on baby, not in front of the guys.", Edward said smiling as he kissed her back. "Hey Amber how you enjoying being the CEO's vice president", Uriel said. "It's great but we can talk later let's get back to work. That means you too Mr. CEO", Amber said flirtatiously. Edward smiles and follows Amber waving his friends goodbye for now. "Damn he is lucky", Camron said noticing the beauty of Amber. "Yep she is something, well let's get back to work we can talk at the party.", Uriel said. As they all go back to work. 

Later that day after work they all decide to meet up at a little pizza place that Edward picked out. The 3 guys sit at a table while they wait. "Wow your a millionaire and you still come to this restaurant", Camron said surprisingly. "Of course it's home and it helps small businesses.", Edward said as the 3 were talking the front door opened, and walking in is a tall Hispanic man with a shaved haircut and full beard.  "ANDRE", Camron screamed out. "Sup buddy loud as usual", Andre said smiling and sitting down with everyone as the very long-time friends got to catch up. "Sup man how is the career going", Edward said. "Yeah you barely talk about it", Uriel said. " Well it's fine physically demanding though but money still coming in. Speaking of which congrats Edward. So we the only ones that came.", Andre asked. "That's good and thank you, man, and yes so far but my wife is gonna bring her friends so it will only take a bit", Edward spoke as the ladies all walked in. 

"Hey guys let me introduce you all to her gang of girls", Amber says point to the girls. "This one is Crystal", Amber said pointing to this thick busty, and curvy white girl with blonde hair wearing professional clothes with a comfortable demeanor. "Hello everyone", Crystal says before sitting down. "Now for my girl Opal", Amber said. Opal was a pretty tall Latina girl wearing a jean jacket with a nice slim figure with long dark hair but standing confidently. "YO sup everyone let's eat", Opal said smiling showing pearly white teeth. "Now last but not least are pretty adorable baby girl Jade!", Amber said pointing to her. Jade was an average height slender black woman with good hips and chest and beautiful dark curly hair wearing a jeans and t-shirt with a cute almost shy demeanor. "Hi everyone you all looking well that is good to see let's have a good time", Jade said with a small smile. The guys were very welcoming to the girls.

They all got to chatting with each other and eating good food. "Um do I know you from somewhere?" Uriel asked Opal. Opal stared at Uriel in absolute shock at what she just said. "Well I am surprised you don't remember me from bio 101", Opal says. As she is trying to explain all of this to Uriel who is completely clueless. Andre went right into conversation with everyone. Crystal and Amber laugh a bit. Edward smiles but seems a bit uneasy. Camron tries not to stare at anyone and even sometimes joins Andre in talking with the girls. Jade laughs occasionally and looking at everyone but that is all at first. Edward soon gets up and takes a phone call Amber notices this but says nothing not wanting to interrupt the party mood. 

After the party, everyone was talking about how much fun they had and how it would be great to do this again sometime. Each going their own way home under the night sky. Edward held his wife Amber in his arms keeping her warm until they got to their car and drove off smiling at each other.  The girls all drove together and drove home. The 3 men Camron Andre and Uriel were the last to say goodbye before leaving to there homes alone but strangely warm. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves even cheering for the new CEO as the night goes on.