Chapter 3 - The Day

Camron was driving to work and notice this cute little Pastry shop. He parked and got into the Pastry smelling of fresh morning cookies and pie. Camron felt so warm for a moment and then at that moment the cashier spoke. "Good morning can I help you", The cashier spoke. Camron raised his head and saw. "Jade? you work here It's me Camron", Camron said smiling. Jade smiles and chuckles a bit "Yes I remember so what can I get you this morning?", Jade said. "Some chocolate cookies and a slice of Oreo cake", Camron said. "Coming right up", Jade said getting Camron's money and giving him the sweets as their hands briefly touch each other with both of them feeling a slight tingle. "Oh I am sorry", They both said until Camron interrupted the silence. "Well thank you for the sweets but I wanted to know if I can get your number as well after all I never got it last night and I would love to get in contact with you again", Camron said calmly. Jade thought about it for a moment and decided. "Ok here I look forward to hearing from you", Jade said as Camron smiled and walked away, and headed to work a bit warmer than before.

At work Crystal immediately ran into amber. "AMBER!!!!", Cyrstal said getting her attention. "Yeah Crystal", Amber said. "I got your message sorry I didn't see Edward all day not even in his office maybe one of his friends can help you", Crystal suggests. "Yea but I got work right now so my husband has until noon.", Amber says going to get some work done getting mad texting and calling Edward who was not responding.

Crystal working on her position until an unexpected visitor shows up. "OH hey it's you Andre you don't work here why are you here?", Crystal said confused as her chest rested on the front desk. "I came here to ask for Edward I wanted to discuss a new project with him it was originally for the old CEO but since he is the new one so I just wanted to know if plans were still on.", Andre explained with a dimpled filled smile. "Oh I am sorry Edward hasn't been seen today do you want to leave a message in case he comes back", Crystal said. "Um no thank you I think that will be all though", Andre said about to leave but before that Crystal in the heat of the moment decided to take a shot. "Hey um would you like to go out sometime", Crystal said a bit nervous. The tall man looked at the thick girl her soft features and without hesitation said yes. "HEHEHE oh um thank you see you tonight then", Crystal said happy and juggling. Andre was happy too but wanted to play cool for his exit. "Then it's a date", Andre says and leaves. 

Uriel and Camron talked for a bit about their situations during lunchtime but still even when noon passed no sign of Edward and Amber already ran out of patience she was worried and mad all at the same time. Everyone was getting a bit worried but to them, this is Edward he is responsible and has a great reputation surely he has a fantastic reason for not being around.