Chapter 4 - Date Night

The stars in the sky looked beautiful as the city lights were flashing an illuminating glow to the world around this was the exact vision Camron had on his way to meet Jade for their date.

At the restaurant there seem to be a lot of pretty golden lights with red drapes all decorating the area serving the finest pizzas in New York. Camron showed up first a bit nervous but makes sure to keep his calm cool behavior. He wore a casual red hoodie with blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He stood outside waiting for her. 10 minutes had passed nothing. 20 minutes had passed nothing. Camron started to believe maybe he got stood up until the next car pulled up. There she was even though she was wearing a full outfit almost no skin is showing outside of her beautiful face. She stares at Camron with the light just right Camron wasn't even mad. He was just happy to see her. "So shall we enter m'lady", Camron said smoothly. "Yea my good sir", Jade said. They take their seats and proceed to order and begin to talk. "Well what are some things that you like I feel like the party wasn't enough time to talk to you", Camron said to her. "Well I was always to myself after high school so I mostly just work play video games and watch anime what about you?.", Jade said proudly. "That's actually a coincidence I am the same after high school I just shut myself outside but I do those stuff as well", Camron replied. The chemistry was there the vibe was too good. However, as they ate in their own little world there had to be nothing else more warm and comforting. The date was coming to a close. "Did you enjoy yourself", Camron asked. "Yeah it was nice I was comfortable I am glad we got to do this.", Jade said. "Yeah I am too we should do it more often", Camron said walking Jade to her car. "Oh by the way", Jade said before she got in her car she got close to Camron and pressed her soft plump juicy lips on Camron's cheek and kissing him. "Oh thank you", Camron said happily shocked. Jade chuckles knowing he didn't expect that she didn't prepare it either it just felt right. "No problem see you online and thank you", Jade said driving off. "Yeah no problem", Camron said as she left. Camron immediately texted his friends but forgot shortly after it was such a good date. Camron was happy he got to experience that date and make Jade happy.

As The night is young Andre was in the middle of his date with Crystal traveling around the city having a blast of a time. Andre always knew the best spots to go to in the city. "Wow I am surprised so many places", Crystal said in a joyful voice. " Well haven't you been in the city for a while", Andre replied. "Actually yes but I never got to go nowhere do to my work-life Edward is a great guy but he works everyone hard. More importantly, what do you do?", Crystal asks curiously. Andre ponders on this. "Ok I am going, to be honest, I play for the NBA Boston Celtics, to be honest, but I have side jobs that I love which is why I don't talk about it much", Andre replied. "WOW you must be really good than to make it there green looks good on you", Crystal says thinking about the team uniform. Andre soon got an idea grabbing Crystal and taking her to this quiet park with surprisingly a lot of wildlife. She instantly was excited and went up to a deer. Slowly the deer was comfortable around her Andre captured this moment. Crystal was noticing Andre and saw a light on him she was so happy at that moment. Andre stood up and went to her. The rain soon poor all around New York. "Let's go to my place until the rain stopped", Andre said Crystal quickly holds onto Andre. As they enter Andre's house. "Nice place you got here you mind if I shower", Crystal asks. "Sure no problem just let me get your clothes.", Andre says Crystal walked closer. "Ok but before I do", Crystal said surprisingly kissing Andre on the lips. They held each other and removed their clothing both of them still wet and silky smooth skin. "Andre I want you to know tonight was magical and I feel comfortable enough to reward you", Crystal said smiling. "Oh really that's great I did too and how?", Andre said a little excited as Crystal just pushes her chest against him. They remove their clothes and kiss each other in a heat of passion they make love as if the tension was too much to bare this was instinctual for them to make love. As their bodies met their hearts pounded with intense heat. Andre lays Crystal down as she accepts all actions that came with his love Crystal made sure to properly feel love and reward Andre as her body performs naturally to Andre's strong scent motion and presence looking at him feeling him loving him. Andre saw the look she gave as he felt her entire body smooth and soft and holding tightly using every part of himself to show he cares for her in a way only he can. Loving her body her beauty her soul. In the middle of all this loving Andre and Crystal looked into each other's eyes couldn't hold themselves back and went all in loving each other all night long. 

The rain poured heavily as Amber finally returned home after a long day of work and trying to search for Edward. As she walked up the stairs worried and nervous. She couldn't help how she never spent enough time with him he was always working. "Oh hey babe long day?", Edward said. In complete and absolute shock she couldn't believe it Edward was at his work area doing work as nothing happened. Amber was happy to know he was ok but was quickly made. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!", Amber said in an enraged voice at Edward. Edward's mind wasn't totally on Amber. "Listen to me I understand you work hard and that's what you do for yourself and everyone but DAMN IT EDWARD WORK WITH ME I WAS WORRIED SICK I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD", Amber screamed angrily. "Amber please control yourself I understand I was gone but I needed to take care of something back home I am sorry", Edward said quickly. "You always say that there is more but you always leave me behind to play catch up to you remember when we got married", Amber asked with a faint voice. "Of course it was in the fall you had a beautiful dress and oh", Edward said remembering clearly. "Yeah, your brother came tried selling drugs to the guest at the wedding. Your friends tried to stop him but he almost sold drugs to my little niece I understand you do a lot of things for others but on that day you told me he would not be involved in family affairs but he is and you are still the one to handle him", Amber said sadly. "He is no brother of mine and what does this have to do with me working.", Edward says. "He isn't your brother but you drop everything for him and your work takes up the rest of the time I love you but you pushing everyone away when you leave like that. It just reminds me of your brother.", Amber says putting her head down. Edward turned around and slowly stood up. "I am not my brother and I do the best for everyone", Edward said walking to her. Amber was taken aback at the direct approach but stands her ground. "Baby, hear me out just stop working for a little while", Amber says. "No, I need to make money", Edward said quickly. "You sound just like your brother", Amber said. As EDWARD STRIKES AMBER. She screams as she hits the floor hard like a ton of bricks. As Amber lays on the ground shocked as her cheek is throbbing and pulsing pain and tears finally dropping she was shaking even more so when Edward up to her. "I think it is better that you leave right now Amber.", Edward said looking coldly into her eyes. She shakes her head as a sign of yes and shakingly walks into the leaving room. Edward works all night Amber sleeps on the couch for the night.