Chapter 12 - The Wedding Day

1 year later the day of the wedding is about to begin as the bride and groom get to their places ready to go. "Babe I am surprised things are going so well.", Crystal says surprised seeing the guest's family and friends all seem to be getting along. "Yeah I thought they would have killed each other but everything seems to be going well.", Andre said looking around at the people.

"DUDE YOU MADE IT!", Uriel screams seeing Camron at the party. "Yeah, I made it there is no way I can avoid events like this. I just hope I don't ruin things with my presence.", Camron says. "Well you were missing for the whole year until this event so it is good that you are at least here.", Uriel explained. "I kinda expected Andre to get married first, to be honest.", Camron says. "Yeah I know what you mean the dude is all over love. However, he might be the only one married if things go south for you know who.", Uriel says. "Yeah, I see what you mean. However I don't see Amber doing it.", Camron says as the two men see Amber and try to calm her down. 

"I am happy for the bride and groom but I got this feeling.", Amber says as she is truly happy but she feels more. As she says all of this to the 2 men there was a surprise just waiting behind them. "So that's how it is.", Camron said. "What the hell is he doing here.", Uriel says. "What are you guys talking about.", Amber says turning around and seeing her man, Edward.

"Hey everyone did you miss me?", Edward says fresh out of prison. The entire party stopped and noticed this. Opal runs up to Edward with a knife to his throat. "I should kill you right now you evil piece of shit for everything you did.", Opal said enraged. "Yeah your right but we both know your not the one to make the call.", Edward said looking at Amber. Amber looks back at him and walks closer to him grabbing Opal's knife. 

"You left me you went to prison I didn't know where. I ran the company. I even stayed loyal while you were away and even then I still stand here before you after everything you have done to me every burn cut kick punch spilled blood on me even of my unborns and even then all the broken bones I can still stand here and be happy after everything. The fact that I am still happy shows you that I am not broken there is still light for me.", Amber says and then turns to everyone. "Thank you all your good people but I can handle this now.", Amber says then turns to Edward. "Before you say anything let me say this I always loved you and even though I went to prison and paid my debt to society I want to know what can I do to make things right with you I don't wanna lose your love.", Edward says everyone around thought it was sweet. Amber has a great big smile on her face. "Oh kiss me", Amber says kissing Edward. At this point, everyone thinks it's all cleared up and leaves except our main cast. "I love you Edward but I have to do this.", Amber said with a big smiling grin on her face. STAB Amber stabs herself. "WHAT THE FUCK!", Andre and Camron notice. "It's ok I thought about all of this now my amazing husband Edward.", Amber says as blood spills from her and the knife. STAB she stabs Edward in the stomach. "Gasp", Edward gasp for air. "YAY Now my blood is in you and you will be with me forever don't worry I have doctors on standby so we won't die. Here but I will make sure you die slowly in my arms over the course of years my precious Edward we will have so much fun together. I am new to this but don't worry I will do a good job for you.", Amber says as she holds Edward and twists the knife. Edward was happy she loved him but knew he was trapped even if he wanted to escape he couldn't. The doctors quickly come to their aid. Amber takes off some of her makeup to reveal a horrible scar caused by Edward. They hold hands. "Don't worry we will be alright. This would be a good time to take a vacation too.", Edward says. "Yes can I bring my new toy(talking about Edward).", Amber asked. "Yeah sure", Edward says passing out. 

Everyone else was not exactly shocked they expected them not to end well in a way but knew they would both live. "Welp back to the wedding.", Andre says. "Not so fast WHO THE FUCK INVITED EDWARD.", Jade screamed. "It was me this story needed to end for them Edward always had the connections to leave at any time but he needed to leave at the right time.", Camron explained. "Everyone get back to the wedding I need a word with Camron.", Jade said at her breaking point. Opal was a bit considered but Crystal assured her that it's something she needed to do on her own. "If something goes wrong just scream.", Opal says before they all left.