Chapter 7 - Love is Hard

3 months later, The temperature was only getting hotter and the people were restless there had to be more to do luckily love was in the air. As our cast went on more dates and lived their lives proudly. 

At the company, The workers were doing quite well and being productive. Edward was proud of his workers. "Wow he is in a good mood man is 31 and smiles like he is in elementary school haha", Camron notices. "Um ain't you 30 hehe. but yeah I feel you but with his life who wouldn't be in a good mood a 29 yr old wife both have a successful career and even a millionaire. ", Uriel replied. "Suck his dick on your own time but I am happy too by the way I and Jade made it official by the mine is 25 hehe and it's going great we talk and hang every day.", Camron said smiling. "Cute but still true but you still didn't tell her the thing and no sex hehe", Uriel responded. "Shut up you still single plus you 30 just like me haha just focus on your work I will tell her soon.", Camron said nervously knowing he should tell her. Camron quickly texted Jade to come to his house tonight it's important.

Crystal was working the front desk talking to Jade on the phone it was normal until Andre sent Crystal an "I love you" text. "Girl we hit the jackpot Andre and Camron are so great", Crystal said excitedly. "I know right me and Camron seem to just go together last night I was at work late but Camron stayed with me to keep me company", Jade said happily. "Ok so real talk tell me are you two gonna do it I think you really think about it given he will ask any day now.", Crystal asked in a concerning voice. Jade was nervous but thought about it for a minute. At that moment Camron's text went through. "Oh well I got a text from him so I guess tonight I can tell him and see how it goes from there.", Jade said. As the 2 went on to talk more. 

Amber was at her desk doing work making sure employees were happy everyone in the company liked her and Edward they were a power couple that no one could compete with. "Hey, babe I need you in my office", Edward said proudly in front of his employees. Amber's face lit up the employees were even surprised. " Hehe yes, sir right away.", Amber said happily going into the office. "You like the new office babe I got it soundproofed but I think you know why I called you in here", Edward said loosening his clothes. "Yep of course beat me till you feel better.", Amber says with the biggest smile on her face. Edward proceeds to beat Amber stomping on her and kicking her stomach with heavy force in new shoes. Amber coughed up blood but as this was happening she was thinking in her mind. "That's right beat me it's been so long every day now and you hit me get it out of you yes it hurts yes I can take it. I bet you are even enjoying it now. I wonder if your mother and sisters know that you enjoy abusing women. No, they probably don't it's okay I won't tell just have your fun give me black eyes rip out my hair stomp on my stomach break my arms and legs. OUCH I think that was a rib you broke but even with all of this, you won't kill me you could easily bribe the judge and get off free but you love me too much to kill me. Look at you like a child playing with toys. Well go ahead play with me break me tear me apart.", Amber thought while bloody on the floor. Edward finished and then picked her up and kissed her on top of her head and dropped her. "Clean yourself off before you leave I might need you tonight.", Edward said getting back to work. "Yes always.", Amber softly said.   

 Later that night at Camron's apartment Jade had arrived just in time. "Hey, baby why you wanted to contact me so urgently?", Jade said acting confused. As she sees the whole apartment is decorated with candles drinks nice and clean comfy inside like it was gonna be a special celebration. "I wanted tonight to be special and of course only the best for you.", Camron said charmingly in his grey suit. "Aw baby but why you wanted to talk to me?", Jade said thinking of a beautiful moment before her. Camron took a step back and sat down and sighed. "Okay baby you are the most important person in my life right now and I just want you to know that I love you and this has been the best time of my life but you have to know something about me before we can continue this relationship.", Camron said nervously as he sees the most beautiful woman he ever saw in his life that brought him so much joy. However, Jade interferes before Camron could tell his story. Jade could only see the sweetness and amazing man in front of her. "Actually I want you to know I love you too but continue.", Jade said quickly before letting Camron speak. 

"Ok so this was back in High school I was pretty normal even was in clubs everything had friends but then there was this girl. I ain't had too much experience with girls and for lack of better words it was during a party me and her were talking and drinks were involved and later on, things got out of hand I don't know what came over me. It ended with her giving me a blowjob but she wasn't okay with it. She didn't go to the police or anything but our relationship was rocky at best from that point. At best it was harassment or a heat of the moment mistake at worst it was sexual assault. I said sorry to her plenty of times and even offered to commit suicide and she said it was ok and quickly left but I think you know it was not okay she just really wanted to forget about it. That's basically what happened there was nothing I could do she disappeared from my life but I am certain we both remember this is what I have to live with. I think only Edward knows and like two other people that happened when I was 15 I am 30 now haven't dated since that day.", Camron explained.

Jade before even letting out any emotion spoke. "Ok now let me say my story before anything else is said or done.", Jade said shaken up by what Camron had told her. Camron nodded to those terms. "I was in high school sophomore year. Me and my friends wanted to be cool like everyone else typical teenage stuff but then there was this boy who was popular nice and handsome and we soon talked to get to know each other I was surprised but happily accepted his friendship. We didn't date or anything but it was nice we were basically best friends outside of my girls. Then he invited me to this party it was gonna be the biggest party of the year and I went, of course, what high schooler wouldn't. I got there with excitement but then as the party went on and got louder. He took me upstairs I thought it was to get some quiet time but as he shut the door he took off his pants and raped me I tried to fight I even tried to rip down the door and scream but the party was too loud. It didn't work no one came to help I was in there for so long. I thought I was gonna die he wrapped his hands around my neck and squeezed but I tried to move and run but he was too strong he even finished inside I tried so hard to clean myself off there was no baby. I stopped going to school for a bit I couldn't tell a lot of people I couldn't even sleep I wanted to avoid him at all cost and it took until college for me to feel better around people and it took until now for me to feel safe to date. I am 25 and I still feel ashamed of that day.", Jade said holding in tears. 

Camron quickly got up and quickly tried to hug her. "DON'T TOUCH ME!", Jade screamed. That amazing guy image she had was shattered she could only see a monster. "I am sorry that happened to you I would never do that to you.", Camron said seeing her pain and horror. "You did something similar to another girl why am I different.", Jade said shaking and stepping back in absolute terror. "Jade please I am sorry it was so long ago I am different now I promise.", Camron said. Jade saw Camron desperately trying to save this love they both had but Jade knew she had just been through too much already. "Camron in my eyes you were amazing proof of goodness in this world a fairytale but now all I see is a monster I am sorry Camron It was a nice journey until now but I don't want to see you ever again goodbye.", Jade said leaving Camron's apartment before she broke down. After one look at her face he knew he didn't just hurt her he destroyed her core. There are just some crimes you can't pay for in some people's eyes there are just some crimes too horrible to come back from this is the one in her eyes.