Chapter 9 - The Unworthy Counter

Uriel and Opal went on to find Jade at her workplace just doing her job at the pastry shop during closing time. "JADE GIRL I know everything I am sorry I didn't know anything about Camron.", Opal said hugging Jade. "It's okay nothing happened but I needed time to myself. I am okay though just working.", Jade explains. "Well it's good to see you well but what now?", Uriel said eating some cookies.  "Well depends on what Jade wants. You want me to get the police on Camron or we can get the police on Edward maybe even kill them.", Opal says happily. "Why Edward?", Jade asked. "Let's explain.", Uriel said. As the two explained Jade was horrified. "Ok so wow what are we gonna do because now I want him dead more than Camron.", Jade asked. " I don't think killing them will do any good and prison won't work the crime was decades ago for Camron so it will be voided and as for Edward he will be able to get amazing lawyers and Amber won't testify against him but maybe if Opal testifies against Edward.", Uriel explains while eating cake. "Yeah true that could work because he did rape you.", Jade said. "Edward is a good person but he is doing a bad thing", Uriel said as he was texting the boys. "Mmmm we will figure it out in terms of Edward but what about Camron.", Opal asks. "Well I think after you two broke up I say that was enough of a punishment if you know the story then you know that you meant a lot to him", Uriel said. 

An unexpected visitor entered the Pastry shop, "Yo what are you doing here?", Andre asked. Andre and Crystal walk into the store seeing everyone sitting together. "Well pick up a chair it's a lot to explain.", Uriel says. After explaining everything. Andre took the news pretty easily. Crystal on the other hand was shaking. "It's okay everything will be okay", Andre restored her. "Yeah I hope so", Crystal says. The group tries to think of what to do next. 

As they do that Camron was invited to a lovely dinner party by Edward. Camron was able to keep himself together but he had to know why Edward wanted him here so badly. "Sup man I will get right to the point what should I do?", Edward askes as he explained the situation over a crab leg dinner. "Wow ok that's a lot but why you ask me for help?", Camron responds while stuffing his face.  "Simple you are familiar with these types of situations so I want to know what should I do.", Edward said. Camron just couldn't believe this but still, he keeps calm and spoke out. "Edward the fact that she didn't leave you or threaten legal action is a blessing right there. So what I think is you need to apologize to her and give each other some space. I know you're the kind of guy that wants to be a free man. So I suggest is TAKE A FUCKING VACATION your wife can run the company while your gone and yes you are taking one on your own.", Camron says. "Sigh fine but you only spoke about me what about Amber.", Edward asked. "Trust me a break from getting her ass kicked will be her vacation.", Camron said The night continued onward and Camron was about to leave until he saw Amber. "Hey before I leave I just had to ask why you let him beat you.", Camron asked. "Well he needs it and ever since he was at this company this is the most attention he has been giving me for over a year so it's just nice being close to him.", Amber explains. "EDWARD you are not a bad guy you have helped us all countless times even getting us work but you have too many blessings to be messing it all up. Lucky bastard.", Camron said leaving the mansion.

"Sigh I assume you heard everything.", Edward said to a hiding Amber. "Yea I heard so you are leaving.", Amber said. "Yeah I think it is the best for everyone when I come back I will be a new man I promise.", Edward says holding Amber. "Please make sure you come back to me.", Amber says. "I will I promise.", Edward says later that night the two had held each other in a warm embrace. "Please make love to me one last time before you leave.", Amber said into Edward's ear. Edward didn't respond he just did what he was told. "I will caress her I will be gentle this time and treat her like the most beautiful living being on Earth.", Edward thought to himself. "I will let this moment decide it all.", Amber thought to herself as she and Edward had sex for the last time before Edward disappeared.

Later on. Andre and Crystal went to check on Camron. "I don't know why you want to talk with him.", Crystal says as they entered the house. "Simple he is my friend we both have a history when it comes to love and this feels like it will be a hard time for him.", Andre said looking into Camron's house. "Listen, man, we need to talk yes I know you are in pain but you have to move forward even if it means no relationships.", Andre says. "Yeah, the crime you committed isn't exactly one people tolerate so maybe a relationship isn't possible.", Crystal says with a nervous smile on her face. Camron stands up aggressively. "It's not fair a simple action should not have the power to ruin a whole future. I swear society is so cruel.", Camron said heartbroken. "I know but it is like that and the sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on.", Andre says. "Yeah whatever, I guess this is it then.", Camron said as everyone left the apartment. Camron locked the door and went for a walk aimlessly around the city.