Chapter 6 - Opal's on a Mission.

Opal normally keeps her business to herself and lets the fun flow. However, when it comes to her friends Amber Jade and Crystal she is an unstoppable force. Opal is currently on a mission first stop is Camron. Camron was on the street corner getting ice cream from the ice cream truck.  "HEY You in the red hoodie come over here and talk to me real quick.", Opal screamed out. Camron turned around and noticed Opal calling him. "Oh Hey Opal or should I call you jean jacket", Camron said smiling. "Clever look be careful with Jade she is special and very important to me. I refuse to let her get hurt she has been through enough.", Opal says in a serious tone of voice. Camron was surprised but played along. "Aw that's so cute you care about your friend but for real don't worry I will behave myself I really do care about her we get along so great", Camron said walking away. "Ok hey where are you going?", Opal said seeing him leaving. "I bought 2 ice creams one for me and one for her I thought she could use it", Camron screamed walking away to his date with Jade keeping what Opal said in his mind. 

Opal was confident now but her next stop was Andre getting his address was easy and after pulling up she could hear noises and began to text Crystal. she replied with a short video of Andre and Crystal naked listening to poetry and playing video games. Opal soon smiled having a feeling they would be okay. She thought this would be so much harder but turns out the guys are alright. "Now for Edward ahaha like he is gonna do anything.", Opal said as she just texts Amber and Edward "what's cooking good looking," Uriel calls at this moment. "Hey you got some time to hang out", Uriel asked. "Sure thing I will be right over.", Opal said now getting time to rest knowing her friends are okay. 

Camron and Jade went out on a date again they spent the whole time talking and laughing soon they went to Camron's place. "Wow it's cozy Oh you even have the new game system that's super cool.", Jade said excitedly. "Yeah, you wanna play it for a while as we wait for the food to show up.", Camron said as the two played games and ate food. Things were getting a bit hot Jade leaned on Camron and Camron held her close. The connection between them was unreal. As they played longer and talked a lot the tension was getting unbearable. "I can't take this anymore?", Camron was thinking but he knew he had to hold everything back. "Cam.", Jade said looking into Camron's eyes. Their hearts were pounding in sync with each other. At the moment they quickly kissed as their lips locked sparks fly holding each other as if they were one. The bells rang off under the moonlight city they needed each other. They quickly separated from each other both sweating like they ran 7 miles. " I feel I can be comfortable around you this feels so right I am glad I met you I love you so much Camron", Jade said hugging Camron but in the end was sad because she knew she couldn't give herself to him as she thinks this and gets sad Camron interjects. "I never thought something like this would happen to me so the fact that I found you and life feels so much better I am glad I met you too but I have to say I love you more than anything Jade.", Camron said holding her too for a second this was the perfect moment.

Over at Edward's mansion. Amber didn't know what to do but tried the right thing. "Edward I love you we have been together for so many years but I think we need to divorce", Amber said a bit sad and nervous but knows it is for the best. Edward in absolute shock. "No, I refuse to lose you and you're not leaving we got this far and we will reach the end", Edward said standing tall in front of Amber. Amber getting scared. "But I am so scared right now please", Amber said putting her guard up and trembling. However, It was useless Edward was too strong hitting her, again and again, each with more force and then before bits of blood and flesh on the floor and Edward's hard knuckles. Edward was so mad at the thought of the divorce he dragged her beaten body to bed. "No no please", Amber said faintly. and fucked her fiercely in the roughest and most brutal fashion holding her body hitting her using his nails to claw at her purely animalistic leaving her bloody faced and bruised filled with his seed and before he left he said kissing her cheek. "I am sorry but this is our lives now let's make the best of it.", Edward said as he went back to work. Amber understood Edward was down a very dark path and she had to either help him or get out. Amber even with all the bruises and in a pool of her own blood in absolute pain liked that he kissed her.