Chapter 5 - Let's do this

Over the horizon, the sun begins to shine on another day. The souls of many lives are changed during the night but the daytime is when we get to live out those changes.

The sun shines on the faces of Crystal and Andre both of them were exhausted after the night they had causing both of them to blackout in the middle of it. Crystal was the first one to wake up having to go to work. As the sun shined on Andre's sweaty body and her vision faint. She could have sworn she saw an Angel. She instinctively kissed Andre causing him to wake up. He opened his eyes to in his mind the most beautiful woman he ever saw it was wonderful. "Goodmorning beautiful want breakfast need a ride to work", Andre smiled while offering. "Yes thank you I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did", Crystal said flirtingly. "Yes very much", Andre replying as the two began their day together. Crystal was a surprisingly good cook explaining she loves food so she learned how to make it. They laughed and talked in the morning. Then in the car sang rap and even heard some poetry. In Andre's eyes yep it was extremely clear she had to be his. Once Andre dropped her off. They both quickly looked at each other and said. "Hey, do you want to make this official?". They both laughed and said yes at the same time. kissing each other and leaving to continue their day.

While Andre and Crystal were having their fun. Amber was waking up in a cold sweat thinking last night was some type of nightmare. Until she got into the bathroom and her cheek was blackened by Edward's hand. "I better get ready for work", Amber says with tears in her eyes. Outside the bathroom, Edward looked at Amber and said "Not a word of any of this to anyone". Amber quickly nodded as Edward leaves without saying another word.     

Edward's Phone rings. It's his brother. "Yo Edward can I borrow 10 thousand dollars since your a big shot", Juan said. Edward just felt sick to his stomach remembering the time this man hit their mother stressed their father to an early grave and tortured him and his sisters for years. "Yeah sure THIS IS THE LAST TIME I need to go to work before my wife gets there.", Edward said knowing even with all of that they are still familia and he can't bring himself to leave him. "Oh the wife giving you problems couldn't be me take a little brotherly advice and put her in her place I had this girl dare try to control me took her out the picture real quick.", Juan said. Edward immediately hung up horrified at what he saw and became quickly going into the office to do more work.

During Lunchtime Camron couldn't help himself and Uriel knew it. "Congrats on the date last night man", Uriel says. "Thank you I wonder if I and she will be serious", Camron said a bit nervous. "Well you know if you do then you have to tell her what happened", Uriel brought up. "I know I know when the time is right but right now I want to go to her work get some treats", Camron said quickly leaving before reality set in. Camron got to the pastry shop and noticed her at the cash registrar smiling at him. "Welcome back sir", Jade said happily. "Hey, I had fun last night and I just wanted to know if you wanted to go on more dates.", Camron said to her. "I did too and thank you for playing games with me it was really fun I do hope we can go out sometime again as well it was nice and comfortable.", Jade said holding up a cake to Camron. Camron eats some and after some more words, Camron left back to work. As many people could understand the situation. Jade quickly messaged her girls. "I think I like Camron we had a great date and everything",  Jade said excitedly. "That's great I am so proud of you girl he better treat you right",  Crystal texted with a happy grin. "Yeah I am happy for you", Opal types out with a worried face.

Amber was at work just trying to stay low and focus on work minding her own business her makeup perfectly covering up the injuries and keeping a smiley face on herself. Edward notices this and as to speak with her in private. In the office, "Good sweetie we have a reputation to keep up here and we don't need any issues at work", Edward says pouring a drink for them both. "Why would you do this to me?", Amber desperately asks Edward. "It was the heat of the moment sorry but I don't need to answer to you on things I am my own man that can do what he wants", Edward said feeling bad but he stuck with his words. Amber looked at the man the love of her life the man she admired the one that helped her through so much. "Yeah ok I forgive you", Amber said trying her hardest to be strong and leaves Edward understood very well he had crossed a line.