Chapter 11 - The Price We Pay

2 days later on a humid natural day, Uriel and Opal were chilling by themselves at Uriel's place they were enjoying the time together but the biggest thing on their minds was about to surface.

"I think we should throw a party to calm everyone down.", Uriel said. Opal gets up and thinks for a minute."Alright but if this goes south your taking the blame.", Opal replied getting on top of Uriel while sending a text to everyone. A party at the pizza place. 

Crystal was excited and saw this as a great opportunity to have some fun. "HEY DRE, AND JADE you guys got the pizza place message I am so excited. Andre spent the night at Jade and Crystal's place. "Yeah, it going to be fun been a minute since we all had some fun together. Let me take care of something though alright I will meet you all at the pizza place.", Andre said kissing Crystal bye. Jade noticed this but even though she was nervous meeting everyone it would be kinda like old times. "Y-yeah it should be fun hopefully it will make everyone happy.", Jade said Crystal quickly hugged her. "I am happy to see you are trying so hard.", Crystal said.

Andre quickly went to Camron's place. Camron opens the door without making a sound. "So you been isolating yourself this whole time you think that will change anything.", Andre said. "Yep, Izy said the same thing but it's the best I am dangerous.", Camron said. "Well I know you saw the message come meet everyone at the pizza place it's gonna be a special event that if you care you will show up.", Andre said leaving. "Guilting me how low I will go but only because I want to see her again.", Camron said quietly as Andre left to run some errands around town. 

Amber was still getting herself together after everything that had happened she just held it all in but now as she does her hair she thought letting it go and letting it all out was the right path. "Yes, I will do that this is how we all will be even you. Darling.", Amber said to herself as she left the house. 

At the pizza place, Everyone was sitting around the table talking and trying to have a good time even though they all have heavy thoughts in their minds but still trying to enjoy themselves. "I know this is out of the blue but Camron tells me how is Edward doing in prison.", Amber spoke and couldn't hold it in. "He is suffering greatly even if I could show you I wouldn't it's awful. Understand he is paying for his crimes.", Camron said after going back to eating. "He will be alright though.", Amber ask. "The world doesn't take kindly to crimes against women.", Camron said. "Hmph", Jade made a sound but Camron tried to ignore it to try and not start any trouble. "Well afterward let's all celebrate his return then.", Uriel spoke up and said. "Sure I am down for that.", Andre said. Crystal and Jade weren't too happy about it but it's clearly for Amber so they agreed to it. So things will be amazing for her. Some more time went by as they all were excited about the event. Andre however was not done with the day and thought it perfect. He looked around the room of happy laughing people and thought to himself. "Yes now.", Andre says.

Andre gets up. "Alright everyone I have something to say.", Andre said as everyone stares at him waiting with bated breath.

"Crystal this morning you saw the bright side of all of this and even kept me going strong after everything we been through I am glad I met you. The time we spent together was amazing and the best. That's when I realized that there is a possibility of me losing you and I just don't want that to happen. YOu showed me the greatest love and affection so please let me give that to you forever please make me the happiest man in the world and be mine.", Andre said as he took out the biggest prettiest shining crazy diamond ring he could afford. " Crystal, my love will you marry me?", Andre said. Crystal with tears in her eyes struggling to speak but screamed. "YES YES I WILL.", Crystal said jumping into Andre's arms. Everyone in the restaurant cheered for the happy couple. The friends all smiled at them. Camron was smiling but was a bit off. Uriel expected this. Amber was reminded of how she felt the same way when Edward proposed. Opal thought it was a bit early for them to get married but there happy. Jade was happy for her only thought of that. Crystal and Andre are in bliss. 

After the party and the congratulations, the group scattered throughout the night but Camron had an important mission at an important prison. 

"So that's basically everything that happens I am not sure if you can or will come and I understand you are restricted and being tortured on a daily basis in every aspect of your day is in pain being tormented in the worst possible ways but this would mean a lot to Andre so just think about it.", Camron said to the prisoner and left. The prisoner barely made any noise almost like he is brain dead.