Chapter 10 - The Day of Action

A week had passed. As the rain poured down it was shaping up like an uneventful day until a call had been sent to everyone it was Amber. "WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN, WHY!!!", Amber said crying to the group of people she couldn't hold it in. Her friends and Edward's friend's all raced to Edward's mansion to see Amber. They all arrived at the same time too worried about Amber to question it. They all open the door to reveal a horrible site. "GASP", Everyone said. They all noticed the mansion was an absolute mess. "AMBER WHAT HAPPENED HERE", Crystal screamed. "I tried so hard running the company staying calm acting normal. But I am going through withdrawal I miss Edward so much. Why did you send him away Camron.", Amber said with tears in her eyes. Everyone stared at Camron in shock and confusion. "I sent him away so he could pay for his sins like me Edward would have killed you on accident I saw the damage he did to you.", Camron said. "How is he paying for his sins he is going on vacation I bet he forgot all about me. ", Amber said crying. "No, he is in jail for an assault charge we both knew you wouldn't testify but he knew he needed to pay the price so that's what he is doing. No, you can't know where he is you both need this healing time.", Camron explained as everyone stands around shocked and bewildered. Amber was surprised she didn't fully understand but held onto her faith in her husband and their love. "He wants you to know that he loves you very much.", Camron said comforting Amber. Jade was there noticing this and had to act. "That is good to know young man but us girls will take care of it from here and clean this place up.", Jade said referring to Camron like he is a stranger. Camron understood and just let it happen. "Um baby I will be here a while don't wait on me okay.", Crystal said as she said goodbye to Andre for now. The girls leave and spent time talking bringing up their college days and good times while comforting Amber. 

The boys clean what they could and left. "Hey man, how did Edward go to jail without a crime under his belt.", Uriel asked. "We paid a hooker to say she was attacked by Edward. She was a crackwhore so she looked rough already. The rest was easy.", Camron explained. "How long will he be there.", Andre asked. "1 year I believe.", Camron responds. "Perfect so he will make it.", Andre thinks to himself. "Oh ok so you and Jade?", Uriel ask. As Camron and Andre give Uriel the evil eye. Uriel got the message to not talk about it. Andre however can see that Camron was bothered by this. Camron just keeps being reminded that he lost the love of his life. They each got in their cars and drove home except Camron. "I think I will drive around to clear my thoughts.", Camron said.

The night has fallen. Back at the mansion, Amber was feeling a little bit better however she was not in the mood to smile or anything she could only hope that Edward would return to her. As she goes on living her life. Opal slept on the couch to make sure Amber was good for the night. She insisted on it. Crystal and Jade went home. As the two ladies entered their home and had a sense of calm come over both of them as if so many problems and issues left them that was until. "Hey can we talk for a moment.", Crystal asked. "Sure what's on your mind.", Jade replies. "With everything that happened between Camron and Edward do you think Andre might be the same?", Crystal asks. Jade was taken aback but with a quick response. "Nah Andre doesn't seem like the type he has a certain charm to him.

 "You know I feel a bit better I am gonna get some Chinese food.", Jade said leaving as Crystal nods saying "Great I love Chinese food.

The rain was calmer as Jade went into the restaurant and got the food she ordered there was a lot of activity in the city and streets as she chose to walk back home. "Hey lady you got the time?", A tall man in a coat said. "Oh, it's a quarter past 7.", Jade said as she looks on her phone. "Really because my phone says it's time you hand over the bag the money the food, the phone everything", The tall man said pointing a gun at Jade through his pocket. The shock on Jade's face when she realized she is getting robbed she wanted to go for pepper spray but didn't wanna die trying. "Please I will do whatever just don't shot.", Jade said trying to hold back her tears. "Just give me the stuff already or I will take them and your life.", The tall man said getting closer to Jade. Jade was so scared she couldn't move or scream she had completely frozen up. The tall man who lost his patience begins to pull the trigger of his gun BANG!. The tall man was struck in the back of the head fell to the ground. Jade quickly rubbed her eyes trying to get a glimpse at the new person in front of her. The rain stopped as Jade got a good look at her savior. "C-Camron?", Jade said. Camron removed the bullets from the gun "Sorry I had to do something glad you are okay.", Camron said The two of them looked at each other feeling a bit warm. Jade quickly ran away from them in silence. "Sigh, I guess this is forever then.", Camron said walking away slowly. Jade got home and told Crystal everything. Camron went home and ate cold Chinese food.