Transmigrated

Getting kissed this early in the morning while on her way to class wasn't something Bai Shuyin expected. 

It would be an entirely different matter if she was kissed by a handsome fictional guy from the novels she read. 

But no. 

She just had to be kissed --wait, a normal kiss wouldn't sound right, she had been smooched to death by the infamous transmigator tour guide. 

Mister Truck-kun. 

And Mister Truck-kun didn't seem to hold back when he bull-rushed at her. Bai Shuyin was thrown back off her feet so hard that she had an out-of-body experience and could see her own back in front of her; she probably was thrown out of her body. 

She desperately tried to reach for her own body but an unknown force shoved her back. She frowned at Mister Truck-kun, only to see those bright headlights flashing on and off as if they were making fun of her. Then she was suddenly dragged backwards, faster and faster. 

There were blurry images all around her. It took a while for Bai Shuyin to catch a glimpse of those images. The scenes of her life were being played in her eyes like a broken record. Her happy childhood. Mini her learning to crawl. The grand opening of her uncle's martial art gym. Moving on to her uncle teaching her in his gym. And she finally ended up becoming a tomboy. 

The images moved much more quicker. Then an accident that took her parents from her. Tears dripped down her face as she bawled her eyes down in the hospital. Her uncle comforting her, hands on her shoulder with a far away look in his eyes as if he couldn't believe it. 

She saw her deceased parents' smiling faces. Her uncle smoking. Chugging drinks with her dad. It was harder to distinguish them by now. Their faces were mixing and the colors were blending. She was starting to feel nauseous. Her heart was in her throat, suffocating her. 

'Was this how being close to death's door felt like? Didn't you think replaying someone's life before their death is fun? Are you mocking me--!'

Then she hit the ground. 

Hard. 

The back of her head made an audible crack. She snapped her eyes open, she didn't even know when she had them closed, but when she did, intensely blue-sky greeted her sight. 

The sound of blood rushing in her ears blocked out the outside noise. Bird fled from its branch across the sky. She tried taking in a huge gulp of air, hoping to dislodge her heart from her throat and pushing it down to its respective place. 

Black hair and huge obsidian eyes suddenly appeared above her, causing her heart to jump up high once again. Those eyes looked worried and the owner's mouth was moving, but she couldn't hear a thing. 

Suddenly, something bright flashed inside her mind and a burst of pain accompanied. Then her world blackened. 

***

Bai Shuyin became painfully aware of her entire body before she even woke up, not that she expected to wake up at all anyway. Every nerve and bone she possessed, cracked and burned. It was as if she had been mauled by a beast. It was overwhelming. Not to mention, she had woken up to a sparkly blue sky— a scenery so marvelous that she wondered if she had ascended to heaven— only to be interrupted by a small boy that was so pretty he could pass up as a doll. 

Thankfully, the darkness came right on time  to her rescue. 

The second time she came to awareness, there was more pain. Her whole body burned and she almost thought that she had been set on fire. Her head throbbed so hard. Sweats dripped down her forehead and soaked her clothes. She groaned, feeling uncomfortable before darkness came to fetch her once again.