2

****
"Dara," Kelvin called her pulling her out of sleep, she rubbed her eyes dazed, still drowsy. "We are here, we're already here, come on get up," he persuaded softly. She yawned and opened her eyes wider. She stretched a little bit, feeling like she had not slept for long.

"You can sleep all you want now," he said with a soft smile and she nodded feeling awkward with him. When did things become like this with him? He was her boyfriend before but they were never really serious. They were more like close friends.

She could not deny that she had blown him before but that was it, nothing else. They did not have time for themselves. They were so busy running around trying to find the attacker that they did not realise how much they were missing out.

Kelvin wanted to change that, but he felt like Daea was not ready. Not this soon, not after what had happened with Kelson and his mother. He was treading very lightly with her. Not wanting to overstep his boundary.

They walked into the penthouse and the elevator, after one of the residents of the building greeted them with a smile. They quietly rode the elevator to the penthouse. On getting there, Kelson was pacing around the room, and Nifemi was sitting on the couch watching the news and munching on chips. Luis and Dele were nowhere to be found.

"What are you doing here?" Kelvin said with malice in his voice. Dara looked toward Nife who shrugged, "I told him he was not allowed in the house but he forced his way I'm thinking you were in here. He said he was going to wait."

"Thank you," Dara said tiredly, she had bags under her eyes and her body was generally weak, a lot of things happening were taking a toll on her health. Nifemi nodded and wandered off away from them, knowing it was not her place to hear whatever conversations they were having with each other.

"You got married to Kelvin?" he asked making Kelvin frown, "leave Kelson, what my wife does is not your business." Kelson scoffed.

"Wife? Dara, why did you marry him, hun? Why did you marry my twin you ingrate!" he yelled at her, making her flinch. His words stunk regardless of her hatred, "Kelson the only reason I am not throwing you out of the building is that you aren't a twin. I went to leave now!"

"Leave? Why do you fuck the love of my life! Why are you keeping her in your arms and falling asleep with her by your side? That is what you want me to do!"

"Do not say that to me, Kelson! You have time and time again to say you loved me while doing the exact opposite."

"Dara why can't you understand?!" he tried to move toward her but Kelvin stopped him. "What happened between us was a blessing, I know you will not understand now, but marrying Kelvin was a mistake! Choosing him was a bigger mistake! I fucking love you," he wailed, but she would not look at him. Her head was pounding almost violently.

"I am calling security Kelson! You have overstayed our welcome here you will no longer be welcomed here or in our lives."

"Your lives? Dara was mine! You took her from me, how could you?" he pulled his twin by his collar. The white shirt had turned brown around the neck, "how could you do this to me? You married her! You betrayed me," he shouted in his face.

"Let him go, Kelson! Let him go!" she shouted at him before Kelvin pushed him off. Putting on the floor angrily. He matched toward the telecom, rapidly spoke into it and slammed it on its home.

"What did you aim to achieve by coming here? Why did you come here, Kelson? I have made it clear that I do not want to see your face or talk to you!" she stated angrily.

"I am sorry Darasimi, I am sorry for ruining your life, you know if I could I will turn back tbs hands of time and change what happen," he begged.

"Get out Kelson, I do not want to see your face ever again."