9

****
Kelvin help Dara out of her little dress, she shivered feeling cold and exposed. He kissed the nape of her shoulder, her hands raised. She rubbed his back lovingly, moaning as he took her lips again, holding her jaw, he never felt more attracted before to anyone.

He pulled away and slowly opened his eyes, he carried her and softly placed her on the bed, "this bed is so soft and comfortable," she whispered to him, he hmmed softly and took her lips again. He raised his head and pulled off his white shirt and pants quickly leaving him in his briefs.

Dara covered her breast feeling self-conscious, he moved her hands away from her chest, and she turned the other way shy, she did not want to see the way he looked at her fat rolls and stretch marks that were practically littered all around her body. He pulled her face back to him, so she could look into his eyes, she saw nothing but an endless pool of desire.

"You are so exquisite baby," he expressed, "don't lie to me Kelvin," she answered, her eyes training on his time body, he looked like he was a gym instructor, as he was becoming a bodybuilder. He was so strong that he made her physically wet, just staring at him felt like a turn-on.

He claimed her lips again feeling desire run through him, a hand covered one of her breasts, and he touched her nipple, rubbing it. She felt her back ache dramatically, feeling a small pool around her vagina. She felt desire continue to pool, as his had left her nipples to her vagina.

She moaned as he rubbed the outer region of her vagina, he touched her in all the right places, one hand holding her jaw while he continually sucked on her lips to deepen the kiss and another in her vagina pleasuring her.

"God!" she whispered, spit getting caught up in her throat, she coughed into the kiss and he pulled away looking down at her. One knee pushed her legs apart to give him more access to her. "I have wanted you for a while now Darasimi, so sexy! So beautiful!" he took her nipples again making her acht her back.

"God..." she moaned and shuddered, he moved a finger slowly inside her, her mouth open agape as he pleasured her. "Kelvin! God..." she would whisper as his speed gets faster and faster, she felt her felt delightfully chasing a euphoric high.

He would occasionally use his thumb to rub her clit giving her more pleasure than she could handle, she beat down on her lips driving him crazy, and he fingered her faster earning a strange cry of plea and pleasure from her.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes, baby! God!" she muttered, her eyes closed as she shook feeling like she was having a seizure. He went back from her nipple to her lips.

He kissed her roughly, not pulling out from her just yet, she felt herself sperm as she continued shaking as a result of the pleasure she was feeling, her eyes went to his brief and she could see he was already hard. He pulled his fingers out of her and sucked on it desire in his eyes and a fierce promise of more.

"Woah!" she said, she had given him a blown job a couple of times but that thing coming inside her was going to be crazy, "shh baby, I will take it slowly," he said pushing against her wet vagina, she groaned as he focused all his attention on her, her mouth opened as he started pushing himself into her.

Her heartbeat increased the more he pushed into her, he leaned over and gave her a wet kiss, he kissed her cheek, one hand flying to her soft luscious breast, she shuddered and quivered with pleasure, her eyes could not stay open.

"Baby, you are so tight..." he whispered into her ear she went another flow of juice between them, she was indeed tight, he moved his hands from his penis to her shoulder, "I am going to move now," he rasped softly and started moving slowly, touching her everywhere and kissing her anywhere he deemed possible.